Gluten Free Creations Bakery is near and dear to me because it is our local gfree bakery here in Arizona. (Don’t worry, they ship all over! 🙂 The owner, LynnRae, is such a sweet person who is genuinely concerned with the gluten-free, wheat-free and allergen-free community. She offers so many of her services for FREE to help educate people on living gluten-free. We have had her speak at our local support group meeting in 2009 (as has every other group in the area 🙂 and have her on our calendar for this year as well. She is very knowledgeable on avoiding cross contamination and will do everything in her power to keep even the tiniest speck of gluten out of her bakery.
LynnRae started by writing the book, What? No Wheat? A Lighthearted Approach to Living the Wheat-Free Gluten-Free Life and it has grown into a life of sharing and caring from both herself and her partner Vern Lang. Some neat things about them include:
- founded GIG Chandler Support Group
- contributed extensive volunteer time to a wide variety of gluten-free activities, functions and groups
- authored Delicious Gluten-Free Wheat-Free Breads for the Bread Machine and Oven
- published Waiter, Is there Wheat in My Soup? the official guide to dining, shopping and traveling gluten-free and free-of-common-food-allergens
- developed the Gluten-Free Cooking Club/School in Arizona that provides classes and seminars on cooking and baking wheat-free, gluten-free and free-of-common-food-allergens for over 4 years
- launched Gluten-Free Creations, your special diet bakery and bistro, after many years of personally baking for people in the community
I just had to share that information with you to show you how wonderful the creators of this little bakery are.
I have tried MANY of the products they offer there and let me just tell you, they are freakin’ AMAZING!!! THE BEST snickerdoodle cookies I have ever had are from there. I would choose them over the taste I (slightly) remember of gluten-containing snickerdoodles. Seriously…they are to die for! Also, the bread is delicious! My mom is picky when it comes to gluten-free bread and she really liked it. The bagels were excellent for breakfast sandwiches. I ate my package within days, I couldn’t resist. 🙂 The donuts are spongy and delicious. I especially like the cinnamon sugar ones. The pizza crust was perfect size for an individual serving and tasted amazing! They are great because you just pop your cheese and toppings on and cook for a short amount of time and yipee! Pizza!!! Guys, seriously this company is amazing. You are going to be addicted to the great taste and quality of Gluten Free Creations products!!!
So are you ready to win some Gluten Free Creations?!
**(1) Grand Prize- Winner will receive a gift basket that includes a package of everything bagels, a bag of sweet baking flour mix, pizza crusts and cinnamon sugar donuts!!! Can you believe all of that? AMAZING!!!
HERE’S HOW TO ENTER: (Please leave your e-mail with each entry so I can contact you if you win.)
(MANDATORY-IN THE SAME COMMENT): Become a follower publicly, here on glutenfreefrenzy.com (You MUST be a follower here on this website to have your entry count, following on Twitter is an extra entry, however, following here is mandatory) and leave me a comment saying you did AND visit Gluten Free Creations Bakery and tell me the product that sounds yummiest to you!
1. Grab my Gluten Free Frenzy button (in upper left hand corner) and display it on your blog. Leave me a comment with the link to where you posted it. (This counts as 2 entries, so please leave two comments.)
2. Subscribe for Gluten Free Creations Bakery newsletter on their website and leave a comment saying you did.
3. Blog about this giveaway and link back to us. Leave a comment with the link to the post. (3 entries)
4. Tweet about this giveaway with a link back to glutenfreefrenzy.com and glutenfreecreations.com. Tweet as much as you would like. (1 entry per tweet! Be sure to leave a comment for each.)
5. Visit my Amazon store (click here) or in the left hand column of this site and tell me something for sell that looks interesting to you. (There are books, GF magazines, foods and other fun products!)
6. Follow Gluten Free Frenzy on Twitter and leave me a comment saying you do.
**Automatic Bonus Entry!!! If you left a comment on any post made this week OTHER than another giveaway post, BEFORE TODAY, you get an extra entry! Just be sure to leave a comment with your name saying you which one you left a comment on! Congrats!
This giveaway ends Sunday 3/14/2010 at 11:59 PM (MST).
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE MADE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION OF THIS POST. EACH MUST BE MADE AS A SEPARATE COMMENT TO COUNT AS MULTIPLE ENTRIES. GOOD LUCK! 🙂