Finally!!! Dessert that’s good for you and Gluten, Dairy, Soy, Egg and Refined Sugar Free!
I’ve had the great pleasure of trying many of the amazing products at Innocent Indulgences as well as become acquainted with Alisha Chasey, the creator, herself. Her passion for creating truly healthful and innocent treats is amazing.
Alisha’s education and work experience demonstrate a diverse background of nutritional training. She attended Virgina Tech and University of Arizona for her Bachelor’s Degree and completed her Master’s Degree and Dietetic Internship at Arizona State University. She currently holds credentials as a Certified Nutrition Specialist and Registered Dietitian. Her years in hemo and peritoneal dialysis centers and her time at a comprehensive cancer-care clinic clearly revealed the healing power of nutrition, as well as the painful downside to poor eating and lifestyle habits. Her own healing journey and her life-long loves of chocolate and baking launched her into completing an Associate Chef Certificate at Living Light Culinary Arts Institute and thus, the birth of Innocent Indulgence L.L.C.
I had the great honor of trying the yummy raspberry bliss and double fudge cheesecakes, the fudge brownie, cocoa nib, and peanut butter squares, and the gingerbread with vanilla cream (amazing!). I absolutely loved the raspberry bliss cheesecake! So did my hubby, I got two bites and he finished the rest! 🙂 I also really liked the gingerbread with vanilla cream. It was so hard to believe it is primarily made from cashews! The peanut butter square was so rich and peanut buttery, I couldn’t have asked for more. The double fudge cheesecake tasted like a rich, chocolaty pudding (as my husband put it) and I loved pudding so I loved the taste of this. The chocolate crust gave it another dimension of taste and texture which I also liked a lot. Finally the cocoa nib was a fun little treat. It tasted a lot like chocolate chip cookie dough. I haven’t had the real stuff in a long time but this met my chocolate chip cookie needs. What a great indulgence knowing these treats not only tasted good but were actually good for me! I love the concept of basing the products from nuts because I always think I should eat more and get the great benefits but who wants to sit down and eat a bag of almonds? Maybe you, but not me. 🙂 Now I can eat these treats while getting the benefits of nuts! Love it!
Here are the great benefits of Innocent Indulgence treats. I took it directly from the website because I didn’t want to miss a thing!
Wholesome ingredients packed with nutrition essential to radiant health:
- Good fats and essential omega 3s
- Vital, plant-based nutrients
- No empty calories
Pure, whole foods — no chemicals and nothing artificial
- Raw — prepared without baking or cooking to maximize nutrition and live enzymes
- Vegan friendly — no cheese, no dairy, no eggs, no animal or its by-products
Health benefits for your entire body from whole-food ingredients which may help with:
- Weight maintenance
- Blood sugar regulation
- Heart health
- Improved digestion
- Healthy immune system
Delicious, elegant treats without the effort!
- Moist, creamy, chewy and crunchy desserts
- Easy and convenient — just slice and serve
- No mess, no fuss to fit your busy schedule
- No cardboard box mixes to disappoint
- No deprivation – only innocent indulgence
You are unique, and we want to cater to your personal needs and to expand your enjoyment of life! Innocent Indulgence accommodates most food sensitivities and compromised diets. All desserts are:
Gluten & dairy free — ideal for those with celiac, crohn’s, colitis, IBS and autism
Soy & egg free — great for those with food allergies and digestive challenges
Sugar free — naturally sweetened, a good choice for diabetics and perfect for kids…of all ages
Alisha of Innocent Indulgences and I would both like you all to have the opportunity to win some of these treats. Alisha has so kindly offered to let one winner choose a cheesecake, and TWO cookies they would like to try!!! What a deal huh?! HERE IS HOW TO ENTER:
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com (this is the button that says “follow” to the left, not the e-mail) AND visit Innocent Indulgences and tell me which product sounds best to you. (There are tons to look at so be sure to look around. 🙂 Make sure that your comment includes BOTH your name under my followers and the item that sounds best to you.
Extra ways to enter:
1. Follow Innocent Indulgences on Twitter.
2. Sign up for Innocent Indulgences Secrets for Radiant Living newsletter.
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Facebook, Twitter OR website with a link back to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Be sure to leave the link to your post in your comment. (This counts as 3 entries so be sure to leave 3 comments for this one.)
4. Subscribe to glutenfreefrenzy.com by e-mail. (On the right hand side under followers.)
5. Visit Innocent Indulgence’s Facebook page and leave a comment about this giveaway.
6. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy’s Facebook page and leave a comment about this giveaway.
**This giveaway is open to U.S readers only, no P.O. Boxes. Sorry 🙁
This giveaway ends Sunday 3/28/2010 at 11:59 PM (MST)