I LOVE a good herbal tea. Organic India produces one of the highest quality teas I have ever had the pleasure of enjoying. This is coming from the girl who lived in Ukraine where they drink tea with every meal. I have been fortunate enough to try some of the very best herbal teas, so I feel confident in saying that Organic India is one of the very best. Here is what we tried and our thoughts on each.
Red Chai Masala Tea- I love the flavor if Chai but it usually contains caffeine so it isn’t something I drink. This tea however, contains no caffeine but still offers the delicious, spice filled taste of chai. Excellent with just a touch of cream!
Vanilla Cream Tea- This is a very light and mild tea. If you aren’t a tea drinker, this is the way to start. It goes well with nearly everything, but especially with desserts.
Licorice Spice Tea- This may sound unappealing to many of you, but if you have ever tasted the signature, herbal tea offered at Aveda, then you know first hand just how great black licorice tea really is. I love that no sweetener is needed because the licorice provides that sweetness for you.
Sugar Balance Supplements- This supplement was intriguing to me because it was meant to reduce cravings, help blood sugar levels and metabolism and provide energy. These are things it definitely did for me. When I was diligent about taking them. I noticed that I wasn’t as hungry or snacking quite as often as I was use too. What a great, natural way to achieve this.
Brohmi Gotu-Kola Supplements- This supplement promotes mental clarity, focus and memory while helping to eliminate the negative effects of daily stress and giving an energy boost without the use of caffeine or supplements. I noticed that while taking this supplement, I really did feel more alert and focused to the tasks I was doing. I never felt jittery, yet I had an increase in energy. The best part? It was all coming from a natural plant based source. I loved that!
So are you ready to win some Organic India products?!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive a gift bag that is filled with 2 boxes of tea, a canister of rose tea and 2 supplements!!!
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Organic India’s website and tell me the tea that sounds best to you and why.
1. Visit Organic India on Facebook AND leave a comment thanking them for this giveaway. Leave a comment here saying you did.
2. Follow Organic India on Twitter and give them a thank you tweet, making sure to mention this giveaway and include @glutefreefrenz (our Twitter page) in the tweet! Leave a comment here saying you did.
3. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment telling us which Organic India supplement sounds best to you. Leave a comment here saying you did.
4. Follow glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Leave a comment here saying you did. (Tweet once a day for extra entries! Just make sure to post them in the comments below so they count.)
5. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. Leave a comment here with the link to the post.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to US residents.
**This company provided me with sample product for review purposes on this website. I was not paid or compensated in any other way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.
*Please keep in mind that this is not a dedicated gluten free facility. They do however, meet the standards for gluten free labeling. Please always use your own discretion when choosing to enjoy a gluten free product as we are not responsible for any one else and their consumption of these products.