I just love that Wellshire Farms is standing for great things in the production of their products. Here is what Wellshire has to say.
Wellshire Farms is a family owned operation that produces all natural, minimally processed meat products that are free of artificial ingredients and preservatives. All aspects of our operation, from farm to processor, are monitored by a third party auditor from an independent company to assure only the highest quality healthy food products.
Animal welfare is extremely important to Wellshire Farms, and I so appreciate that. You can tell in the quality of their products of important natural production really is to them. We have enjoyed many of the Wellshire products. Here are our thoughts on a few.
Dino Bites- These tasty little gluten free chicken nuggets were my boys favorite foods! They just loved feeling “normal” with a dinosaur shaped nuggets like their friends get. While I thought the taste was good but more juvenile then I prefer, gluten free kiddos adore them!
Pork Bacon (In multiple GF flavors/cuts)- Absolutely amazing taste and quality. You can tell it was raised and produced in the best environment. I personally enjoyed the thick cut bacon hot on Sunday morning. It was the perfect accompaniment to gluten free pancakes!
Turkey Bacon- I used this to make a healthier, lower fat version of my Hashbrown, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffins. They were so great! This turkey bacon was the best I’ve had yet. In fact, we preferred the turkey bacon egg muffins over the pork which was shocking!
Salami, Chorizo and Pepporoni Slices- I used the chorizo and pepperoni on a gluten free pizza not knowing what I would think. I am now officially addicted to chorizo and pepperoni pizza! The pepperoni was a great “classic” taste that we all enjoy, while the chorizo added a little spice and kick that bumped this pizza to the next level. The Salami is excellent on salads with sliced olives, pepperoncinis, roasted peppers and garbanzo beans…mmm!
So are you ready to win some Wellshire Farms products?!
**(1) Grand Prize Winner- Will receive (1) package of each of the following gluten free items all for themselves!!!
WEF THICK RANGE SLCD DRY RUB BACON 16/18 Ct
GAV THICK RANGE SLCD DRY RUB BACON 16/18 Ct
WEF CLASSIC SLCD TURKEY BACON
WEF SLCD BLACK FOREST DRY RUB BACON 12/14 Ct
PRN SLCD GENOA SALAMI GF
PRN SLCD SOPRESSATA GF
PRN SLCD CHORIZO GF
GAV CLASSIC SLCD TURKEY BACON
GAV FROZ CHKN BITES
WEF SLCD UNCURED PEPPERONI
(Mandatory) Become a follower on glutenfreefrenzy.com AND visit Wellshire Farms website and tell me the gluten free product that sounds best to you and why.
1. Visit Wellshire Farms on Facebook AND leave a comment thanking them for this giveaway. Leave a comment here saying you did.
2. Follow Wellshire Farms on Twitter and give them a thank you tweet, making sure to mention this giveaway and include @glutefreefrenz (our Twitter page) in the tweet! Leave a comment here saying you did.
3. Visit Gluten Free Frenzy on Facebook AND leave a comment telling us which meat you would use on pizza. Leave a comment here saying you did.
4. Follow glutenfreefrenz (yes our Twitter name is without the “y”) on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway with a link to www.glutenfreefrenzy.com. Leave a comment here saying you did. (Tweet once a day for extra entries! Just make sure to post them in the comments below so they count.)
5. Grab our blog button in the top left corner (beneath the big welcome picture) of this site and place it on your blog. Leave a comment saying you did with a link to the place it is.
6. Post about this giveaway on your blog, Twitter or Facebook with a link back to us. Leave a comment here with the link to the post.
***EACH ENTRY MUST BE SUBMITTED SEPARATELY!!!
*If you have any questions just post to me. Also, existing fans, and followers of Gluten Free Frenzy you MUST submit that you follow or are a fan to have it count as an entry. I can’t go through everyone and submit their entry just for being a fan on my own, so please post that you are already a fan or follower if you are and specify to what (ex. Facebook, blog…) THIS IS A BLOG GIVEAWAY SO ALL ENTRIES TO WIN MUST BE DONE ON THIS BLOG POST…
*Giveaway ends Saturday, April 14, 2012 at 11:59 PM (MST). This giveaway is open to US residents.
**This company provided me with sample product for review purposes on this website. I was not paid or compensated in any other way for my reviews. They are my opinions and my opinions alone.
*Please keep in mind that this is not a dedicated gluten free facility. They do however, meet the standards for gluten free labeling. Please always use your own discretion when choosing to enjoy a gluten free product as we are not responsible for any one else and their consumption of these products.