My Whole30 experience was absolutely amazing! I learned so much about what my body does and doesn’t do well with. I love that veggies became a main source of nourishment for me. I also loved that I got more creative in the kitchen when following Whole30. This Dos Repollo Huevos meal is one of my breakfasts during the plan that I enjoyed most. I hope you do too!
- Dos Repollo (Cabbage) Huevos
- 1/4 head green cabbage, chopped
- 1 T coconut oil
- 3 farm fresh eggs
- Real Salt & black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Cumin (optional)
- 1/4 C gluten-free kimchi
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan. Add the cabbage and cook until softened but not completely wilted. Once cooked, move to the side of the pan and add the eggs. Cook them to your liking. Season both eggs and cabbage with Real Salt & black pepper. Add the cumin here as well if you choose to use it. Plate with green cabbage first, then add eggs and top with kimchi.