I’ve combined two of my favorite things, cookies and cheesecake, into one tantalizing sweet treat. These gluten-free strawberry cheesecake cookies are so moist and packed with the fresh flavors of summer. Yeah, I know it’s fall but I need a bit more summer in my kitchen before it becomes pumpkin and peppermint everything. So you guys know that I love Pamela’s Products. Remember back in 2009 when it was one of my first featured brands? If not, don’t go looking. No really, my photography back then was quite embarrassing. 😉 BUT we become better at the things we love with each passing year right? Anyways, I fell hard for their products, beginning with the baking and pancake mix and the love has just continued to grow! I am so excited to share with you all that they have released some awesome new products, gluten-free graham crackers and mini grahams. I actually included them in my best new gluten-free find this year from Expo West. Check out what I had to say as well as see what the other 13 products to look for are HERE. The new grahams and minis come in three delicious flavors: chocolate, honey and cinnamon. The minis are so cute and look like little beehives. They are a great cupcake topper or fun to make mini s’mores with. The full size grahams are great for well, anything! Crushed up they make great crusts and lend fantastic flavor to baked goods like in these gluten-free strawberry cheesecake cookies. I dare you to try not to eat all the dough. I had to tell myself no multiple times. I may have even liked the dough more than the cookies but that didn’t surprise me. Who else loves cookie dough as much as I do?
- 1/2 C cream cheese
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- 2 1/4 C gluten-free all-purpose flour (Pamela's Products Artisan Flour works great)
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- dash of Real Salt
- 1/2 C gluten-free graham cracker crumbs (Pamela's Products brand is what we used)
- 1/2 C fresh strawberries, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside. In a mixer or another bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, eggs and sugar. Slowly add in dry ingredients and be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Fold in strawberries. Using a large ice cream scoop, place a scoop at a time onto a silicon baking mat or greased cookie sheet. Bake 10-12 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown. I personally like mine more moist and a bit underdone, so opt for 10 minutes cooking time.
So are you ready to win some Pamela’s Products gluten-free graham crackers & minis all for yourself? Enter below…
*I was provided with product from Pamela’s Products. I was not required to develop a recipe or write positively about the products. I absolutely love this brand!