These four ingredient guacamole shrimp cups are the perfect appetizer. They take only a few minutes to prepare and will definitely be a hit your next party.If you’re looking for an easy and delicious appetizer, these four ingredient guacamole shrimp cups are your answer.
I love taking dips to parties but these four ingredient guacamole shrimp cups are so much easier and less messy. Each person can grab their own individual cup and eat it on the go while mingling.I love using these oils from my sweet friend Andee of DoTerra because they are so healing as well as delicious in recipes. You can learn more about her and the awesome oils she sells HERE.
The creamy guacamole in these four ingredient guacamole shrimp cubs is an excellent fat for your body. The seasoned shrimp provides the protein. You couldn’t ask for a more balanced appetizer. I especially love that this guacamole delicious secret ingredient… Your friends will be asking you what makes it so tasty whenever you serve them up.
Be sure to make these delicious shrimp cups for your next gathering. It will definitely save you the time and energy of creating a complicated appetizer.
- 15 gluten-free tortilla chip cups
- 1 C guacamole
- 3-5 drops of DoTerra lime oil
- 15 pre-cooked small shrimp, tails and skin removed
- Salt, pepper and seafood seasoning to taste
- Oil or butter for frying
- In a bowl, combine the guacamole and lime oil, set aside
- In a frying pan, cook shrimp with some butter, salt, pepper and a bit of all-purpose seafood seasoning (GF)
- Arrange the chip cups on your serving platter
- Fill each with some guacamole then top with a cooked shrimp
If you like this recipe you will love these appetizers as well…
*Thank you to Jewl Hinton with DoTerra for sponsoring this post. I was provided with product compensation. All opinions are my own.