I found these Christmas wreath cookies on Pinterest from Sugar Pot awhile back and thought immediately that I needed to come up with my own recipe to make them gluten-free. Thanks goodness for great gluten-free blends like Pamela’s Products all-purpose flour. It made it easy to come up with a great recipe that met my gluten-free needs. This flour can easily be used in lots of recipes. I have especially found success with it in making cookies.
I have to say that the baking and pancake mix is my absolute favorite product from Pamela’s Products. The taste of these pancakes is still my family’s favorite even after trying nearly every other brand on the market. Remember how cute these groundhog day pancakes were that I made this spring? Get the full recipe HERE.
We also love their graham crackers. They are delicious to eat on their own or use in recipes. These strawberry cheesecake cookies are awesome as are these s’mores cupcakes. Pamela’s Products has SO many great products in their line. Whether it be baking mixes or cookies, they have the best of everything gluten-free. They even have lots of dairy-free products making them great for folks with multiple food allergies.
So go ahead and give these delicious Christmas wreath cookies a try, enter to win some Pamela’s Products all for yourself below then go check out the rest of our 25 Days of Gluten-Free Giveaways™! Oh and did I mention there are 17 more delicious gluten-free cookie recipes below with giveaways in each post? No need to worry about participating in a cookie exchange this year, we’ve got you covered.
- 1 3/4 C gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Real Salt
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- 2 T milk
- 1/4 C raw, shelled pistachios
- 1 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 3-4 T milk
- 1/2 C dried cranberries
- 1/2 C raw pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350?. Combine flour, salt, butter, baking powder and sugars. Slowly add the vanilla and 2 T milk. Add eggs in one at a time and combine. In a food processor, chop 1/4 pistachios until finely ground then add to the dough. On a gluten-free floured surface, roll out the dough and cut into wreaths using a linzer cookie cutter. Pop out centers using a small center linzer cookie cutter. Bake at 350? for 7-8 minutes or until golden brown. Let cookies cool on a rack. While the cookies are cooling, make the glaze by combining 1 1/2 C powdered sugar with 3-4 T milk. Use more milk if needed to get a thinner glaze consistency. When cookies are cooled, dip the tops into glaze. Top with chopped pistachios and dried cranberries.
Check out all 18 recipes in our virtual gluten-free cookie exchange, listed in the order they appear in the photo, left to right, row by row. OR just click on the photos individually above. 🙂
- Gluten-free Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Cookies Recipe from Vegetarian Mamma
- Gluten-free Vegan Orange Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe from Sarah Bakes Gluten Free
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Only Taste Matters
- Gluten-free Vegan Ninjabread Men Recipe from Flippin’ Delicious
- Gluten-free Vanilla Wafers Recipe from gfJules
- Gluten-free Cranberry Bliss Oatmeal Cookies Recipe from Making It Milk Free
- Gluten-free Strawberry Thumbprints Recipe from Learning to Eat Allergy-Free
- Gluten-free Holiday Sandwich Cookie Assortment Recipes from Go Dairy Free
- Gluten-free Cranberry Lime Cornmeal Cookies Recipe from Cafe Johnsonia
- Gluten-free Caramel Hot Chocolate Cookies Recipe from Faithfully Gluten Free
- Gluten-free No Bake S’mores Cookies Recipe from My Gluten-free Kitchen
- Gluten-free Dairy-free Sugar Cookies Recipe from Allergy Free Alaska
- Gluten-free Pfeffernusse Recipe from Fearless Dining
- Gluten-free Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cookies Recipe from Maebells
- Gluten-free Flourless Chocolate Pecan Cookies Recipe from Around My Family Table
- Gluten-free Chocolate Gingerbread Bars Recipe from Gluten-Free Palate
- Gluten-free Snickerdoodles Recipe from Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Gluten-free Christmas Wreath Cookies Recipe from Gluten-free Frenzy
*These are my opinions and my opinions alone. I love Pamela’s Products and have been using them since first being diagnosed with celiac disease years ago. In fact, these were some of the first gluten-free products I ever used.