You guys are going to love this banana cream pie milkshake. It is a classic dessert that everyone will love. Everyone loves a good banana cream pie milkshake. It has all the delicious flavors of the classic dessert but can be made in a fraction of the time.
This banana cream pie milkshake is the perfect dessert for those of you who love Thanksgiving pie but don’t want to go to all the trouble of making it. Win-win for everyone right? I love making these banana cream pie milkshakes because they pack all the flavor of my favorite pie into a 5 minute dessert. They are so quick and easy to make and only dirty your blender and the cup you serve them in. Now that’s my kind of treat! I just love when you can keep recipe ingredients to a minimal but still get great flavor and results. Walkers gluten-free pure butter shortbread give these banana cream pie milkshakes that delicious pie crust flavor. These cookies are so buttery and truly as authentic as shortbread gets. While I chose the pure butter variety, they also offer gluten-free lemon ginger and chocolate chip shortbread cookies. They are great on their own or for baking.
- 1 C vanilla icecream (gluten-free)
- 1/4 C milk
- 1 banana, sliced (reserve 2 slices for garnish)
- 1 package Walkers gluten-free pure butter shortbread cookies (save 1 cookie for topping)
- 1/3 C heavy whipping cream
- 1 C powdered sugar
- In a blender, combine icecream, milk, cookies and sliced banana for 15 seconds until just blended
- Pour into serving glasses
- Top with homemade whipped cream (whip 1/2 C heavy whipping cream and 1 C powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form)
- Garnish with more fresh slices of banana and some additional shortbread cookie crumbs
*Thanks to Walkers Shortbread for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own.