In keeping with our football food theme from yesterday, we just had to share this delicious buffalo cheeseball bites recipe. Serving a crowd on game day can be tough so I find it best to made things into single servings or “bite size”. For this, I took our classic cheeseball from the cookbook my mom and I wrote, Gluten-Free on a Budget, and tweeked it just a bit. Now you will feel the kick of crushed buffalo gluten-free pretzels while also enjoying the classic creamy center of a tasty cheeseball, all in one bite. Plain gluten-free pretzel sticks make a great carrier, because toothpicks are SO over! 😉
What other recipes do you want to see made into a bite size version? We’d love to hear from you and get to creating what your looking for in the kitchen!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Buffalo Cheeseball Bites [Gluten-Free]
- 1 8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 1/2 C cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. chives
- 1 1/2 C gluten-free buffalo pretzels Glutino brand works great
- 10-12 gluten-free pretzel sticks
- Using your hands, combine all ingredients in a bowl except the pretzels. Roll into 1-2 inch balls. In a blender or food processor, crush the buffalo pretzels until they form a fine crumb. Place them in a pie dish or on a plate. Roll the balls into the buffalo pretzel crumbs and stick a plain pretzel rod into each. Serve with pretzel stick up for easy grabbing.
*I am a Glutino ambassador and receive products for review. I was not required to develop a recipe nor was I required to write positively of this brand. These are my opinions and my opinions alone.