Chocolate marshmallow brownies in a jar a the perfect, decadent dessert to serve at your next gathering.
These jar treats make a great gift when given with the lid on and festive ribbon tied around the jar.
If you love chocolate, you are going to love these rich and decadent chocolate marshmallow brownies in a jar. There are three layers of chocolate flavor. The brownies, mini chocolate chip cookies and melted chocolate all marry together for one amazing dessert.
It’s that time again… our annual 25 Days of Gluten-Free Giveaways™ are happening all month! This year we have THOUSANDS of dollars in amazing prizes including gift cards, full products lines and even a brand new Kitchenaid!! Be sure to visit us each day this month for a new giveaway. All are open through December 31st.
Mason jar desserts are all the rage right now. They are great for preparing ahead of time and getting out when it’s time to serve them. They are also super cute with their visual layers of deliciousness. You can get creative by tying ribbon around the jar or placing in a gift basket with other tasty treats like our dairy-free chocolate dipped pumpkin spice donuts. These chocolate marshmallow brownies in a jar also make a great a fantastic party favor.
To make these tasty little treats top 8 allergen-free, use Enjoy Life Foods brownie mix, chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chips. The layers of chocolate flavor are full of depth and sinfully delicious. You will also need to make top 8 allergen-free marshmallows like THESE. If you don’t mind soy, Dandie’s has a great brand of marshmallows that are otherwise free of common allergens. The soy they use is also non-GMO.
Be sure to check out Enjoy Life Foods HERE and enter to win their ENTIRE line of products (yes, EVERYTHING they have) below!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Chocolate Marshmallow Brownies in a Jar
- 1 box gluten-free brownie mix prepared but not baked Enjoy Life Foods brand for top 8 allergen-free
- 2 T oil
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 2 C allergen-free marshmallows Dandies have no other allergens but soy, homemade are best
- 2 C mini chocolate chip cookies Enjoy Life Foods brand
- 8 oz. dairy-free chocolate chips Enjoy Life Food brand
- Prepare your brownie mix as directed on the package
- Add an additional 2 T oil to the mix along with the peppermint extract
- Pour the brownie mix into greased muffin cups but only half way up
- Bake as directed on the box minus 3 minutes
- Let the brownies cool
- Meanwhile, heat the chocolate on low until melted
- Begin making the desserts by laying your mason jars starting with a brownie and some melted chocolate
- Next top with some crushed chocolate chip cookies then marshmallows
- Top with with more marshmallows
- Drizzle with more chocolate
*Thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary compensation and products. Opinions are all my own and truly reflective of how we feel about these products. We love Enjoy Life Foods brand and use their products often.