This recipe was sponsored by our friends at Dry Sparkling.
This cranberry Christmas crack recipe is a delicious and easy holiday treat. No matter what level of cook you are, you can make this in a jiffy!
This cranberry Christmas crack recipe is definitely a treat everyone will love. It is a treat that is perfect for any type of gathering.
I love this cranberry Christmas crack recipe almost as much as our regular gluten-free Christmas crack. It is so easy to make and is a super easy Christmas candy.
This delicious holiday treat is truly addictive, hence why it is called cranberry Christmas crack. You will keep coming back for more!
It starts with a few simple ingredients including those needed to make our homemade cranberry jam. It comes together great with our favorite soda brand, Dry Sparkling and their holiday cranberry flavor.
Cranberry Christmas Crack Recipe
- 1 box gluten-free Glutino table crackers
- 1 C salted butter
- 1 C brown sugar packed
- 2 C white chocolate chips
- 3 1/2 C fresh cranberries
- 1 1/2 C Dry Sparkling cranberry soda
- 1 C sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- Place cranberries, sugar and Dry Sparkling cranberry soda in a saucepan
- Bring them to a boil and simmer on low 20 minutes until it starts to thicken
- Break cranberries with a forehand stir
- Meanwhile, line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray
- Next, line the pan with gluten-free Table crackers
- Meanwhile, place the butter and sugar in a pot over low medium-low heat
- Whisk until the butter is melted
- Once melted, bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes whisking constantly
- Remove pan from heat and pour evenly over crackers
- Spread mixture with a spatula
- Bake for 7-9 minutes
- Remove pan and allow to cool 2 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and then pour over the top with a spatula
- Drizzle cranberry jam over chocolate
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes to an hour
- Once chocolate has hardened break pieces off the foil and plate
- This candy will stay fresh for 1 - 2 weeks
If you like this recipe, be sure to try these…
Video and lifestyle photos by Brittney at Haizel Creations.