Eggnog oatmeal pancakes are a flavorful way to start a warm winter day. They are filling and full of the warm flavors of the season. Nothing screams winter flavors like eggnog. The warm nutmeg combined with hearty oats make this recipe the perfect breakfast.
Our eggnog oatmeal pancakes are a new family favorite. They really stick to the ribs making them perfect for the cold winter months. They are best served warm with a cold glass of eggnog right along side.
My oatmeal pancakes are one of my most requested recipes. I decided it would be fun to give them a holiday makeover by adding in the delicious and familiar flavor of eggnog.
Thanks to the rich and thick consistency of eggnog, it was easy to swap it in where the buttermilk usually is in the recipe. My favorite thing about these eggnog oatmeal pancakes is that they are so easy to make. The refrigerator does most of the work as the oatmeal soaks up the eggnog and really gathers its flavors.
In fact, it takes just minutes to mix the eggnog and oatmeal then a few more minutes the next morning to finish off the recipe. The smell of these hotcakes on the griddle are sure to have the whole family gathered in the kitchen.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Eggnog Oatmeal Pancakes & GIVEAWAY
- 2 C Bakery On Main Certified Gluten-Free Organic Happy Quick or Rolled Oats
- 2 C eggnog
- 2 cage free organic eggs
- 1/4 C butter
- 2 Tbls. raw sugar or agave
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. aluminum-free baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cube butter
- 3/4 C raw sugar or agave
- 1/2 C eggnog
- 1/4 tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- 1 tsp. aluminum free baking soda
- For the pancakes, mix Bakery On Main Organic Happy Rolled or Quick Oats and 2 C eggnog then refrigerate over night or at least 2 hrs
- The following morning add the eggs, 1/4 C butter, 2 T sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. cinnamon, 1 tsp. nutmeg & 1/2 tsp. salt
- Fry on a non-stick griddle or well greased pan
- For the eggnog syrup, bring 1 cube butter, 3/4 C sugar and 1/2 C eggnog to a boil. Remove from heat and add vanilla and baking soda
- Serve hot over oatmeal pancakes.
Since these oats get to soak overnight, it really isn’t that big of deal if you use rolled or quick oats. Either will work lovely. For those of us with celiac disease though, it is very important to make sure your oats are certified gluten-free.
These Organic Happy Oats from Bakery on Main are amazing. The flavor is nutty and they leave you feeling full but not heavy. Not only are these oats certified gluten-free, they are also certified organic. They are a great source of protein and high in fiber.
Our savory breakfast cereal using Bakery on Main hot cereal is another great recipe for those looking to change up their breakfast game. Bakery on Main makes some great and wholesome products. If you love this recipe, you are sure to enjoy our smoky chipotle and peach meatballs using Bakery on Main muesli.
So are you ready to win a big ol’ package from our friends at Bakery on Main? Enter below…
*Thank you to Bakery on Main for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary compensation and products. Opinions are all my own and truly reflective of how we feel about these products.