Need something quick, healthy and tantalizing on the taste buds? This vegan, gluten-free pizza salad is easy to assemble and tastes great. Feel free to get creative with any of your favorite pizza toppings. You can even drizzle the pizza with your favorite pizza sauce for an even more robust flavor. I love using Enjoy Life Foods product because they are top 8 allergen free and taste DELICIOUS!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gluten-Free Pizza Salad
- 4 C salad greens of your choosing
- 1 C no salt added canned chickpeas, drained
- 1 C sliced tomatoes
- 1 C Enjoy Life Foods Plentils margherita flavored
- 1/4 C pepperoncinis
- 1/2 C sliced olives
- gluten-free vegan croutons (optional)
- Olive oil Real Salt and pepper to taste
- Assemble the salad by placing all ingredients on top of the salad greens. To make it look extra pretty, place each item in a line over the greens. Drizzle with olive oil and season with a bit of Real salt and pepper.
*Enjoy Life Foods is a proud sponsor of Gluten Free Frenzy. I have been provided with monetary compensation for this sponsorship which includes featured posts. They also provide me with product for recipe development. As with all of my sponsors, I am very selective about who I will work with. I truly “enjoy” (see what I did there? 😉 ) these products and highly recommend them.