This fig cocktail (soft or mocktail version) with honey is one of my new favorite summer drinks. It is so refreshing and just a little fancy.
You can’t go wrong when serving up this fig cocktail since its made soft into a mocktail, everyone can enjoy! It has delicious raw honey and is perfect for your next gathering with it’s unique flavors.
If you like this recipe, be sure to check out these other delicious mocktails…
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Fig Cocktail (Soft or Mocktail) with Honey
- 1 C club soda
- 1 C ice
- 2 tsp. raw honey
- 3 tsp. simple syrup
- 2 fresh figs
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- Optional garnish: fresh fig and lemon slices
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the figs
- Add remaining ingredients and give it a little shake
- Strain into your serving cups
- Garnish with sliced fresh fig and lemon