End 2016 with a bang at this glam new years eve party. We are going to show you how to dazzle your guests and make their mouths water with our sparkling cranberry cupcakes.
Gold, sugared cranberries and sparkling Dry Sparkling Soda are sure to add the perfect amount of glitz to your gathering.
I styled this glam new years eve party to give you an untraditional design idea for your own celebration. I don’t know about you guys but I am kind of over the traditional black and white new years colors. Being the feminine girl that I am, I wanted something more glamorous. I couldn’t think of anything better than gold, white and bold cranberry. I love that the cranberry adds a festive wintery touch.
When styling your glam new years even party, it goes beyond just a great color palette. You’ve got to think about bringing everything together with some cohesive decor. Since I wanted this celebration to still seek like a winter wonderful, frosted pine, glittery bottle brush trees and sugared cranberries were a must. I also new I wanted to reuse the Dry Sparkling bottles that we had already drank out of so I simply spray painted them with gold and filled them with winter greenery.
These sparkling cranberry cupcakes are effervescent and light, similar to champagne cupcakes. However, they are family friendly without the alcohol. Sugared cranberries really bring this cupcake together in a way that is lovely for your glam new years eve presentation.
We don’t drink alcohol, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy signature drinks. Dry Sparkling sodas are great because they are delicate yet delicious. For this party, I specifically chose the gorgeous limited edition holiday celebration bottles of cranberry and ginger sparkling soda. Vanilla, juniper and apple were the other flavors we chose to serve. Vanilla can easily be paired with fresh fruit, limes or laced with cold cream for a lovely treat.
My second favorite flavor of Dry Sparkling is juniper (lavender is my favorite). It is woodsy, floral and delicate. It’s very reminiscent of the holidays with it’s piney undertone so I thought it was perfect to serve along side our cranberry soda and cupcakes. The apple was simply a nice pairing with our other treats and a nice fall flavor. Follow these simple tips for an effortless but beautiful glam new years eve party.
- Make sure to have plenty of drinks on hand, you don’t want guests getting thirsty
- Have finger foods that don’t require utensils and plates
- Either have fresh florals or woodsy decor on your table, it gives the set up life
- Keep plenty of extra goodies on hand to restock your platters or cake stands throughout the evening
To make your own bubbly tower. Build a base with at least nine glasses. Be sure that your surface is sturdy. Top with more glasses in the areas where all the glasses meet. It is crucial that all the glasses touch. Top the tower with one glass. Use that for your fountain of sorts as you pour. To add a bit more pizzazz, serve drinks with a rock candy sucker in the cup. Want even more? Get champagne sugar cookies from our friend Shanan at Enchanted Cookie Boutique. She even offers gluten-free cookies! Send each guest home with a curated box filled with your favorite gold goodies. We included a bottle of the limited edition holiday ginger Dry Sparkling soda, a chocolate and gold sprinkle dipped marshmallow and a confetti pop.
Get creative with what you include. I’ve seen mini bells that say, “Ring in the new year” which I thought were super cute. You can also include blowers or a party hat. Party favors are totally optional and not expected, especially at an adults only gathering.
We hope you guys loved this party as much as we loved styling it. Here’s to a happy and glam new years eve!
Would you like to win $100 in Dry Sparkling soda? Enter below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- 3 1/4 C gluten-free all-purpose flour (we like Glutino brand)
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 1/2 C sugar
- 3/4 C butter, softened
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 C sour cream
- 1 C sparkling cranberry soda (Dry Sparkling Soda is best)
- 1 C butter, softened
- 2 1/2 C powdered sugar
- 4 T sparkling cranberry soda (Dry Sparkling Sods is best)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
- Meanwhile, beat butter and sugar until well combined.
- Add in sour cream, eggs, sour cream and sparkling soda.
- Mix well then slowly add in the dry ingredients until fully combined.
- Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- In a clean bowl, whip 1 C butter until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add in powdered sugar and 4 T sparkling cranberry soda.
- Let cupcakes cool completely then top with frosting.
*Thank you to Dry Sparkling for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary compensation and/or products. Opinions are all my own and truly reflective of how we feel about these products. We love Dry Sparkling Soda.