This gluten-free eggnog cake is full of festive holiday flavors like nutmeg and rich, creamy eggnog. The drizzle on the top is literally icing on the cake.With this super simple recipe, you will have a delicious gluten-free eggnog cake in no time at all.
This gluten-free eggnog cake is destined to be a new family favorite. I have loved eggnog since the first time I tried it. It is rich, creamy and spiced perfectly. Though I often cut it with a bit of milk to make it a tad thinner, I still love its distinct flavor. It takes me back to early holiday memories and making cookies with my mom in the kitchen. If you need a recipe, these gingerbread men are pretty awesome.
Since I love eggnog so much, I like finding ways to incorporate it into other dishes. This gluten-free eggnog cake was so delicious. It is especially tasty when served warm with cold eggnog drizzle over the top. Serve it along with a nice cold glass of milk or go all out with a cup of eggnog, sit back and enjoy the tastes of the season.
While any all-purpose gluten-free flour will do, Whole Note has a great blend that is both delicious and nutritious. They also have lots of other great products including crepe mix, pumpkin bread and muffin mix, regular and non-dairy pancake and waffle mixes, lemon ginger muffin mix, create your own muffin mix, cappuccino and dark chocolate muffin mix & even a savory pizza mix.
This great little family owned company not only has great products. They have the BEST customer service. The owners are so kind and genuinely care about the products they produce.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gluten-Free Eggnog Cake
- 2 1/2 C gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp. xanthan gum
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 C butter
- 2 C eggnog divided
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 C powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars
- Slowly add in both eggs
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder & soda, salt, nutmeg and xanthan gum
- Slowly combine in the dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture
- Lastly, add in the eggnog and mix well
- Pour into a greased bundt or 9x13 inch baking pan
- Bake at 350° for 28-32 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean
- Remove and let cool 5 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine 1 C powdered sugar and 2 T eggnog then drizzle over cake
- Slice into pieces and top with eggnog drizzle
So are you ready to win the ENTIRE line of Whole Note gluten-free products PLUS an additional five mixes? Enter below…