It’s hot this summer and these gluten-free peach granola yogurt pops are sure to cool you down.
Not only are these gluten-free peach granola yogurt pops delicious, they are also a clean treat.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gluten-Free Peach Granola Yogurt Pops
- 3 Bakery on Main 448 Oats and Honey Granola Bars
- 10 oz peach yogurt or dairy-free yogurt alternative plus 2 T sweetener
- 1/2 C whole milk or full fat coconut milk
- 2 medium peaches diced
- In a bowl combine yogurt and milk
- Ready six popsicle molds on your counter then add a small spoonful of yogurt into the bottom of each mold
- Next, add little bits of the granola bar that have been broken off and some diced peaches then top with more yogurt and granola until filled
- Tap popsicle molds lightly on the counter to get out any air bubbles
- Insert popsicle sticks and place the popsicles in the freezer for 8-10 hrs
- When ready to unmold, run the popsicle molds under hot water for just a few seconds and gently pull the popsicles out of the molds
- Enjoy nice and cool