Gluten-free peppermint sugar cookie mousse cups are perfect for your next holiday gathering or cookie exchange.These festive treats are our new holiday favorite. The combination of chewy sugar cookie and peppermint mousse is culinary heaven.
Oh my, gluten-free peppermint sugar cookie mousse cups are like Christmas in your mouth! My family and I absolutely love to bake, especially around the holidays. Being in the kitchen while holiday music plays quickly takes me back to the time doing the same thing with my mom. Sugar cookies have always been my favorite thing to bake so finding new ways to use them is at the top of my list.
Peppermint is another flavor I just can’t get enough of. We even made muscly peppermint frozen hot chocolate and peppermint brownie bites already this season but still couldn’t get enough.
Finding gluten-free flour that works in my traditional recipes can be tough. Thankfully, Namaste Foods has a delicious perfect flour blend. It works great in recipes as a cup for cup alternative. Namaste Foods has been one of the brands I have loved and used from the very beginning of going gluten-free nearly nine years ago.
You guys, their spice cake and blondies are two of my favorite treats! I love that I can enjoy them as is with very little effort. They are also yummy jazzed up with mix-ins. These gluten-free peppermint sugar cookie mousse cups are going to be a big hit at your next holiday gathering. The best part is that they are bite size and super easy to eat while mingling with your friends and family.
So how would you like to win a HUGE prize from our friends at Namaste Foods? They are sending one lucky winner a big ol’ package of goodies. Enter below for our chance to win.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gluten-Free Peppermint Sugar Cookie Mousse Cups
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease an upside down muffin pan (you will be greasing the bottom of the outside of each cup)
- Cream the butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Mix in the eggs one at a time
- In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture
- Add the peppermint extract and mix a minute more
- Using 2-3 Tbls. of sugar cookie dough at a time, place them on the top of each upside down muffin cups
- Press down and spread of the edges to make a shallow cup
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes
- Once removed, let the cups cool 3-5 minutes before gently transferring to a wire rack for further cooler
- When the cups have cooled completely AND you are ready to serve them, fill each with whipped cream and top with crushed candy cane
- *For extra peppermint flavor, add 1/4 tsp. peppermint extract to the whipped cream as well
*Thank you to Namaste Foods for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary compensation and/or products. Opinions are all my own and truly reflective of how we feel. I not only love their products but I adore their fantastic team.