These semi-homemade gluten-free s’mores cupcakes using Cup4Cup vanilla cake mix are the perfect way to wrap up summer. Each bite is bursting with familiar fireside flavors like marshmallow, chocolate and graham. Let’s face it though, nobody wants to spend all day baking in the kitchen when they could be enjoying those last long days filled with sunshine. Starting with a gluten-free cake mix like the one we used here helps save you time.
- 1 gluten-free vanilla cake mix
- 1/2 C gluten-free graham crackers crumbs
- 2 gluten-free graham crackers
- 1 1/4 C mini marshmallows
- 3/4 C mini chocolate chips
- Marshmallow Frosting:
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- 1/4 tsp. gluten-free vanilla extract
- Prepare the vanilla cake mix as directed on the package. Stir in 1/2 C gluten-free graham cracker crumbs, 1 C mini marshmallows and 1/2 C mini chocolate chips. Pour into cupcake liners and bake according to package directions. Top with marshmallow frosting, a few mini marshmallows and chocolate chips and a piece of broken off gluten-free graham cracker.
- Marshmallow Frosting:
- Melt marshmallows in a double boiler. Add the vanilla and dip your cupcakes into slightly cooled frosting.
*Note: These cupcakes can easily be made dairy free by using Enjoy Life chocolate chips and dairy free graham crackers.
In addition to fantastic gluten-free flour and wholesome vanilla cake mix, Cup4Cup has delicious pancake mix. The pancakes were fluffy, soft and very flavorful. These were some of the best gluten-free pancakes I have ever enjoyed. I would definitely feel comfortable serving them up to non-GF friends and family. I truly doubt they would guess they were gluten-free.
We decided to enjoy a lazy Sunday morning by taking Jack Johnson’s advice and making some banana pancakes. We thought the addition of pecans would make them even better and yum, we were right! Just add some chopped pecans and diced banana right into the pancake mix. Cook them up then top with more pecans and sliced nanners. You could even make your own pancakes from scratch using the C4C wholesome flour blend or original flour blend and your favorite pancake recipe. The truly great thing about both of these flours is that you can use them cup for cup in all your old recipes and get the same great results you previously enjoyed but gluten-free! Chef Lena Kwak, the creator of Cup4Cup knocked it out of the park in creating mixes that met not only hers and French Laundry owner, Thomas Keller’s standards, but also the standard of all try and enjoy it.
So are you ready to win some Cup4Cup gluten-free products all for yourself? Enter below and be sure to visit Cup4Cup as well as check out their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest pages. You can also purchase Cup4Cup products directly HERE.
*Thank you Cup4Cup for sponsoring this post. This means that I received monetary compensation and product for review. I was not however, required to write a positive feature. These are my opinions and my opinions alone. We reserve the right to only feature products we actually enjoy.
*Feel free to use any gluten-free graham crackers you enjoy, however, we love the way these Pamela’s Products graham crackers worked.