This chunky peanut butter ice cream topping two ways is the perfect accompaniment to cool ice cream. You are going to love this peanut butter ice cream topping two ways. Enjoy it in sauce and chip form.
I’ve always loved peanut butter and ice cream. I especially like my topping extra thick so I can spoon it up with each delicious bite of ice cream.
I decided that for all of us peanut butter lovers out there, having it two ways would only make it better. The best part is that both can be made so simply.
Here I am going to show you two ways to enjoy this delicious peanut butter topping. But, there is a third way as well.
The third way is to simple sprinkle roasted, salted peanuts over the top. This will give your sundae extra crunch and even more raw peanut flavor.
Some other ways I like to enjoy this peanut butter topping two ways is to slice some bananas and put it in the bowl.
You can continue to add any other sundae toppings you love. Why not load it high with maraschino cherries, chocolate chips, whipped cream and shredded coconut.
Peanut Butter Ice Cream Topping Two Ways
- 2/3 C honey peanut butter
- 2/3 C sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 C milk
- 2 T powdered sugar
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk well
- Remove 2 T and add into a piping bag
- Pipe peanut butter "chips" onto a silicone baking mat
- Place in the freezer for 6-8 hours or overnight
- Place the remaining peanut butter sauce covered in the fridge until ready to cook and serve
- To prepare the sauce, cook on low heat until hot but not burnt then serve immediately over ice cream
- Top with frozen peanut butter chips
If you like this recipe, you will love these…
Get your FREE eCookbook of 5 Gluten-Free Instant Pot Dinner Recipes
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.