These red, white & blue crab spring rolls w/ sriracha mayo are perfect for changing up your 4th of July offerings. It’s pretty simple to make up these red, white & blue crab spring rolls so you don’t have to slave away in the kitchen this July.
While typical 4th of July fare includes hotdogs and hamburgers, our red, white & blue crab spring rolls with sriracha mayo will add some flare to your menu this year. They don’t take too much time either. This is great because summer is way to hot to be slaving away in the kitchen. Am I right? I love big bold flavors and this sriracha mayo scented, fried crab that fills the inside of our red, white & blue spring rolls is super flavorful. Soft rice noodles, crispy and fresh red peppers and cool cream cheese really bring out the crabs flavor. Of course, we also needed some crunch and blue so the blue corn chips are the perfect addition. I love using the sriracha mayo from Lee Kum Kee because it is so flavorful and it is gluten-free. You can easily use it as a simple sandwich spread or drizzled on top of your favorite sushi. It also works great in recipes like our red, white & blue crab spring rolls.
Lee Kum Kee makes a wide range of authentic Asian-style sauces and condiments. They are delicious for helping elevate your summer celebrations. Their Sriracha Mayo combines traditional flavors of Sriracha with the cool and creamy texture of mayo. This creates a spicy yet versatile condiment.
I personally love that Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo is made with only premium-quality, non-GMO ingredients and is gluten free. The Lee Kum Kee products enable at-home cooks to make high-quality and delicious meals quickly and easily in their own kitchen.If you need a great red, white and blue dessert for 4th of July, our cherry almond cheesecake or caramel apple pear mason jar pies are a great treat that everyone will love.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Red, White & Blue Crab Spring Rolls w/ Sriracha Mayo
- 2 large or 4 small rice wrappers
- 1 can white lump crab meat
- 1 C thin rice noodles
- 3 T Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo more for serving
- 1 tsp. butter
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 red pepper sliced
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 C blue corn chips crushed
- In a small fry pan, melt the butter
- Fry crab with garlic salt and pepper
- Add in 3 T Lee Kum Kee Sriracha Mayo and toss gently
- Meanwhile, place rice noodles in boiling water and cook for 3 minutes until softened
- Place rice wrappers in hot water for 30 seconds to soften
- Top each softened rice wrapper with softened rice noodles, sliced peppers, cream cheese and warm crab
- Add crushed blue corn tortilla chips and roll
- Serve with more sriracha mayo
*Thank you to Lee Kum Kee for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own.