Mississippi Chicken Instant Pot Style
Servings: 10 servings
- 2 lbs Skinless Chicken Breast or tenders
- 1/2 jar Sliced Pepperoncinis or Banana Peppers work too WITH JUICE
- 1 packet Brown Gravy Mix (I used gluten-free) or au jus mix
- 4 tbsp Unsalted Butter 8 tablespoons if not using the dressing
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 bottle BRIANNAS New American Creamy Balsamic
Place chicken on the bottom of the pot
Add remaining ingredients on top of the chicken
For fresh chicken which we recommend, cook time of 10 minutes with a natural release and for frozen chicken, you will cook it for 15 minutes
Once you’ve let is release naturally, open the lid, shred the chicken and serve
To make it in the Instant Pot, just put chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker and then everything on top of the chicken, cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Then shred the chicken and serve like you do with our Instant Pot Mississippi Chicken recipe.
For any leftovers, I recommend just storing it in the pot covered in the refrigerator but any airtight container will work.
To reheat in the Instant Pot, simply turn the pot onto saute and stir until hot making sure not to let it burn. You can also reheat in the microwave easily.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 416kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 700mg | Potassium: 173mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg