This one pot pizza pasta couldn’t be more simple! It is full of all the yummy pizza flavors that kids and adults love.
Our simple one pot pizza pasta is quick and easy to prepare. It is sure to please your family on a busy weeknight or anytime!
I love making this one pot pizza pasta because my whole family thinks it is the best. The kids feel like mom is making something extra special just for them. Big daddy and I also enjoy this meal especially when paired with a big green salad.
I absolutely love making dinners that can all be made in one pot. Any meal that requires only washing one pan, is a meal I definitely want to add to my repertoire. When the kids hip hip and hooray when they are served that meal, it makes it even better. The best part is that you can customize it for the tastes of your own family. Just like with a pizza, adding in your own favorite toppings with make it taste just the way you want.
Get creative with vegetables and fruit like mushrooms, peppers, onions, pineapple and even jalapeños. You can make it a meat lovers pizza pasta by adding beef, ham, salami or even anchovies (although, I don’t recommend that). For all you pizza lovers, I highly recommend giving this gluten-free pizza from my amazing friend Erin at Meaningful Eats. Hers is definitely the best gluten-free pizza crust around.
Our pizza in a bag is another great recipe. It is perfect for little lunchboxes or serving a crowd! This recipe can be made vegan or it can easily be adjusted to “MEAT” your needs. It’s just as versatile as this gluten-free one pot pizza pasta dish.
- 8 oz. gluten-free pasta
- 3/4 pound nitrate-free sausage (optional)
- 4 oz. nitrate-free pepperoni
- 1 C mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 C mini mozzarella balls
- 1/2 C cheddar cheese
- 2 C pizza or spaghetti sauce
- dash of Real Onion Salt
- dash of Real Garlic Salt
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- black olives (optional)
- peppers, diced (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large oven safe pot, cook pasta according to directions (usually about 5-7 min. for gluten-free pasta)
- Drain pasta and set aside in a bowl
- Add sausage to the big oven proof pot and brown, making sure to break into chunks
- About half way through cooking add the pepperoni and let it get crispy along with the sausage
- Once crisped and cooked through, add back in the pasta
- Add the remaining ingredients, except the mini mozzarella balls and stir
- Bake 25-30 minutes
- Top with mini mozzarella balls and serve hot
If you like this recipe, be sure to check these out…
This recipe was originally posted on July 27, 2010 on Glutenfreefrenzy.com.