This Instant Pot gluten-free spaghetti recipe can be made in 10 minutes and will be a dinner the whole family will love! If you love delicious recipes then you are going to love this Instant Pot gluten-free spaghetti. It is full of robust Italian flavor.
We love this Instant Pot gluten-free spaghetti because it is so quick to make. It is also a great family friendly recipe that even the kiddos will love. I am so excited to share it because the recipe comes from my mother in law who has been making it for over 30 years.
Like I said, this yummy recipe came from my mother in law Debbie. The only difference is that she cooks hers all day on the stovetop. While I adore her recipe and method (and so does my hubby) I just don’t always have the time to make it. I thought it would be fun to recreate it in the Instant Pot. This Instant Pot gluten-free spaghetti recipe turned out great and can be made in minutes. This one pot dish was a dish I know we will be making again and again.
- 2 lb. hamburger
- 1 (46 oz.) can tomato juice
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato sauce
- 1 T chili powder
- 1 T oregano
- 1 T parsley
- 1 T dried onion
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- dash of black pepper
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 pkg. gluten-free spaghetti
- Using the saute setting on your Instant Pot, cook ground beef with dried onion until no longer pink
- Crumble meat and sprinkle with cornstarch
- Once cooked, noodles that have been broken in half on top of the meat
- Next, place all remaining ingredients in the pot
- Also add another 4 C water
- Seal the Instant Pot and set it to manual mode, high pressure for 8 minutes cooking time
- When the time is up, use manual quick release to open the Instant Pot
- Stir spaghetti and serve hot with fresh parmesan and basil
The great thing about this recipe is that it can be made for a crowd so fast. Just think, only one pot dirtied and you have a fabulous meal to serve everyone at your table. This recipe goes great with a fresh green side salad.
If you like this recipe, you are going to love these…