Thanks to our friends at Real Good Foods Company for sponsoring this post.
You guys, this chipotle chicken pizza is so full of flavor and it’s super easy to make!
If you are looking for a bold new pizza flavor, this chipotle chicken pizza is sure to please.
This chipotle chicken pizza is just the right amount of heat and freshness. It is a great semi-homemade meal that can be made in minutes on a busy weeknight.
This tasty pizza starts from a boxed Real Good Foods gluten-free cheese pizza. It is great for all of those rushed nights with kids practice and homework.
The cauliflower crust adds extra protein, 19 grams to be exact and is also a great way to sneak in the veggies. There is also only 9 grams of carbs.
I love that my little one year old gobbled this right up. He didn’t even know he was eating vegetables!
I love to serve it with our Instant Pot sticky chicken wings or air fryer fried ravioli. To start, you want to season your black beans. I like to use some cumin, salt and a bit of black pepper. You then top your pizza with a bit of the beans and corn.
Next, add the shredded chicken, red onions, chipotle peppers and onions in adobe sauce and some queso Fresca.
After the chipotle chicken pizza has been baked, add some more toppings plus fresh cilantro and our homemade lime crema. You can dip your pizza in additional lime crema. I personally love to do this as it gives a cool touch to this slightly spicy pizza.
I recommend lessening the amount of peppers if you are serving this up to kiddos. If you have leftover black beans and corn, top a salad off with them and drizzle with more lime crema. It makes a lovely side dish to this tasty chipotle chicken pizza!
So are you ready to win $100 from our friends at Real Good Foods?!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Chipotle Chicken Pizza
- 1 gluten-free Real Good Foods cheese pizza
- 1/2 C black beans
- 1/2 C cooked corn
- 2/3 C cooked rotisserie chicken shredded or diced
- 1/4 C red onion sliced
- 2 chipotle pepper in adobe sauce diced
- 1 C cojita cheese crumbled
- bunch of fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Top the frozen pizza with corn, black beans, onions, chipotle peppers in adobe sauce, chicken and half the cheese
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-20 minutes or until pizza is cooked through and cheese is golden
- Meanwhile, pulse sour cream, salt lime juice and all but enough for pizza garnish of the chopped cilantro in a food processor just a few times to combine
- Set dressing aside
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with remaining cheese and fresh cilantro
- Drizzle with cilantro lime dressing and enjoy pizza hot