These gluten-free air fryer fried ravioli are sure to be your new favorite appetizer.
Gluten-free air fryer fried ravioli are so easy, have less fat than the traditional version and take only minutes to make.
We knew that a gluten-free air fryer fried ravioli recipe was necessary after our traditional gluten-free fried ravioli was such a success. I wanted to give you all a healthier version that didn’t take too long to prepare. This recipe meets that need.
I know I personally like recipes that can be made quickly because time is of the essence here in our busy house. Appetizers and hosting go hand in hand. I love to have people over just for fun. No matter what the occasion, guests are always welcome in my home.
Having to prepare a full meal for guests just isn’t doable. That’s why I like to have delicious appetizers on hand to serve. I personally prefer a good charcuterie and cheeseboard but really anything with cheese will do. These air fryer jalapeno poppers from Vegetarian Mamma are definitely another one that I would recommend as well.
Keeping things simple allows you more time to enjoy your guests. No need to overcomplicate things because chances are, most people will appreciate easy and delicious eats too.
While you can dip these air fryer ravioli in marinara or alfredo, I like the slightly sweet and acidic bite of aged balsamic. It goes so well with them and cuts the rich cheese perfectly.
Kids and adults will love these. For a more kid friendly version, serve them up with a cheese sauce or simple marinara.
Serve these air fryer fried ravioli with these other tasty appetizers:
- Fresh crudites
- Best cheeseball
- Mozzerella sticks
- Gluten-free bacon balsamic toast
- 4-Ingredient Guacamole Shrimp Cups
- Homemade potato chips
Gluten-Free Air Fryer Fried Ravioli
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of Three Bridges gluten-free triple cheese ravioli
- 2/3 cup half-and-half (or 1/3 cup whole milk combined with 1/3 cup heavy cream)
- 1/3 gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 slice day old gluten-free bread
- 8 gluten-free table or butter crackers
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 T Three Bridges gluten-free pesto
- In one bowl, place the half-and-half or milk combined with heavy cream
- In a food processor, combine the day-old GF bread with the gluten-free crackers to make a course breadcrumb
- In another bowl, combine the GF all-purpose flour with the breadcrumbs
- Stir in the salt and black pepper to the breadcrumbs
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with paper towels
- Individually dip the ravioli into the milk mixture and toss in the breadcrumbs
- Place them on a plate until you've done five or six
- Place all 3-4 ravioli in the air fryer and spray with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
- Cook for 9 minutes
- Removing them from the fryer and place them on the paper towel lined baking sheet
- Once all the ravioli have been cooked, place them on your serving tray and grate fresh Parmesan over top
If you like this recipe, you might also enjoy these…