These air fryer ravioli are sure to be your new favorite appetizer! They only take minutes to make and they are much lighter than traditional fried ravioli.
Air Fryer Ravioli
We knew that a gluten-free air fryer fried ravioli recipe was necessary after our traditional gluten-free fried ravioli was such a success with you guys! I wanted to give you all a healthier version that didn’t take too long to prepare. This recipe meets that need.I know I personally like recipes that can be made quickly because time is of the essence here in our busy house. Appetizers and hosting go hand in hand. I love to have people over just for fun. No matter what the occasion, guests are always welcome in my home.
Having to prepare a full meal for guests just isn’t doable. That’s why I like to have delicious appetizers on hand to serve. I personally prefer a good charcuterie and cheeseboard but really anything with cheese will do. Including these keto jalapeño poppers.
Keeping things simple allows you more time to enjoy your guests. No need to overcomplicate things because chances are, most people will appreciate easy and delicious eats too.
Why cook with an air fryer?
Air fryers are great for lowering the fat in your food while also saving time. They also make things extra crisp like this salmon in the air fryer recipe. So its a wonderful kitchen tool for things that are traditionally fried.
There are lots of great varieties out there but this air fryer one is great and comes in a variety of colors.
How to make air fryer ravioli
In one bowl, place the half-and-half or milk combined with heavy cream
In a food processor, combine the day-old GF bread with the gluten-free crackers to make a course breadcrumb then ado a bowl with GF all-purpose flour with salt and black pepper
Prepare a baking sheet lined with paper towels
Individually dip the ravioli into the milk mixture and toss in the breadcrumbs
Place them on a plate until you’ve done five or six
Place all 3-4 ravioli in the air fryer and spray with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
Cook for 9 minutes
Remove them from the fryer and place them on the paper towel lined baking sheet
Once all the ravioli have been cooked, place them on your serving tray and grate fresh Parmesan over top
What do you serve them with?
While you can dip these air fryer ravioli in marinara or alfredo, I like the slightly sweet and acidic bite of aged balsamic. It goes so well with them and cuts the rich cheese perfectly.
Kids and adults will love these. For a more kid friendly version, serve them up with a cheese sauce or simple marinara. Serve these air fryer fried ravioli with these other tasty appetizers:
- Fresh crudites
- Cashew free vegan queso
- Best cheeseball
- Vegan roasted red pepper sauce
- Mozzerella sticks
- Gluten-free bacon balsamic toast
- 4-Ingredient Guacamole Shrimp Cups
- Homemade potato chips
- Guacamole Stuffed Tater Tot Bacon Bombs
- Instant Pot Artichoke Dip
You can also serve them up with these air fryer jalapeno poppers and air fryer hamburgers from Vegetarian Mamma. And if you are looking for a main dish to serve them with, how about these gluten-free pita pizza?!
How do you store leftovers?
These are best served hot and fresh but leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for two days. To enjoy, simply reheat in a toaster oven to keep them crunchy.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Air Fryer Ravioli
- 2 8 ounce packages gluten-free triple cheese ravioli
- 2/3 cup half-and-half or 1/3 cup whole milk combined with 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 slice day old gluten-free bread
- 8 gluten-free table or butter crackers
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 T gluten-free pesto optional
- In one bowl, place the half-and-half or milk combined with heavy cream
- In a food processor, combine the day-old GF bread with the gluten-free crackers to make a course breadcrumb
- In another bowl, combine the GF all-purpose flour with the breadcrumbs
- Stir in the salt and black pepper to the breadcrumbs
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with paper towels
- Individually dip the ravioli into the milk mixture and toss in the breadcrumbs
- Place them on a plate until you've done five or six
- Place all 3-4 ravioli in the air fryer and spray with gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
- Cook for 9 minutes
- Removing them from the fryer and place them on the paper towel lined baking sheet
- Once all the ravioli have been cooked, place them on your serving tray and grate fresh Parmesan over top
*This post was originally posted on May 22, 2018. It has been updated July 2020 with new tips and instructions. It’s still the same great recipe.