I am so excited to share these healthy gluten-free meal prep ideas with you guys! We’ve got you covered from breakfast to dinner…
We’ve done gluten-free meal prep before but now I’m going to take you to the next level with extra healthy gluten-free meal prep ideas.
My awesome friend Janae of Clean Monday Meals helped me create these healthy gluten-free meal prep ideas. She is so knowledgeable and actually does this for a business. Her meals are not only complete and delicious but they are also something that will satisfy your food cravings. The best part is that they are still healthy and great for meeting your carb, protein and fat macros. They are surprisingly easy to make as well. All you have to do is create your weekly menu then set aside a little bit of time to put the meals together and bam! You have healthy gluten-free meal prep for the entire week.
We decided to prep things from breakfast to dinner so that I would be covered all week long. Here’s what we chose:
- Mini meatloafs with loaded mashed cauliflower
- Chicken lo mein with zucchini noodles
- Hearty breakfast bowls
- Gluten-free blueberry protein pancakes
Everything was surprisingly simple to make! My house smelled so good while we were baking away and after. I love that each dish was way more fun than traditional meal prep ideas of grilled fish or chicken and steamed veggies. Although more exciting, they were still packed with vitamin rich veggies! Janae was so kind to share her delicious chicken lo mein with zucchini noodles recipe with all of us! It is so tasty and a great source of protein and lots of healthy vegetables!
Subscribe to This Vivacious Life
Receive a free e-book of Instant Pot recipes!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Healthy Gluten-Free Meal Prep Chicken Lo Mein w/ Zucchini Noodles
- 2 large zucchini
- 2 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 lb. chicken breast cut into thin strips
- 2 stalks celery very thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 medium red bell pepper thinly sliced
- 5 scallions thinly sliced
- 3 T braggs liquid amino acid or gluten-free soy sauce
- 1 T gluten-free BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 tsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- In a small saucepan, whisk the soy sauce or braggs, BBQ sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, brown sugar and corn starch
- Cook over low heat until warm and thickened
- Prepare zucchini noodles using a spiralizer
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat the coconut oil
- Once hot, add the chicken and cook 5 minutes being sure to toss
- Add in the celery, red pepper and scallions and cook until chicken is no longer pink
- Remove from heat and place in a large bowl
- Toss in the zucchini noodles and sauce making sure to coat well
- Place in your meal prep boxes and store
- To heat, just place in microwave for 1-2 minutes
If you like these, be sure to check out more great ideas from Janae over at Clean Monday Meals on Instagram.
Photography by Amie Pendle