This gingerbread martini mocktail is especially festive for the holidays! It has all the flavor of your favorite Christmas cookies.
In addition to this, I love making more merry mocktails. Be sure to check out all of our Christmas mocktails!
This mocktail has so many warm and cozy flavors like allspice, cinnamon, molasses and brown sugar.
It is simple to make…much simpler than gingerbread men. But if you do want to go all out, our gluten-free gingerbread men are the perfect accompaniment!
I also love pairing this gingerbread martini mocktail with our gingerbread pancakes. They are topped with sugared cranberries that add a nice pop of color to the soft colored drink.
When I say that I love gingerbread, I mean I REALLY love gingerbread. My step mom would always make gingerbread for me when I came to visit at Christmastime because she knew I loved it.
I love gingerbread so much that for my daughters third birthday, I put together a gingerbread party for her.
We had stuff to make gingerbread houses out of gluten-free graham crackers and even had the most gorgeous gingerbread house sugar cookies from my friend at Enchanted Cookie Boutique. I mean, just look how cute they are! Each kid got a little lunch with a gingerbread man cookie cutter attached to it.
The girls had a blast and I loved how cheery it all was! Don’t worry, I didn’t do it in May or anything. Making gingerbread martini mocktails are couldn’t be more simple. Chances are, you have all the ingredients on hand as well. Our brown sugar simple syrup is a great addition.
We hope you all enjoy this holiday cup of cheer! If you are looking for more cheer, this paleo and vegan dairy-free hot chocolate looks pretty tasty.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gingerbread Martini Mocktail
- 1 C heavy cream
- 12 ounces ginger soda (I like Dry Soda)
- 1-2 T brown sugar depending on how sweet you like it
- 4 tsp. molasses divided for rimming the glass
- 1/8 tsp. allspice
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 C gluten-free gingersnaps crushed
- Put 2 tsp. molasses on a plate
- On another plate, place the crushed gluten-free gingersnap cookies
- Rim each glass with some molasses then dip them into the crushed gingersnaps
- In a shaker, combine heavy cream, vanilla Dry Sparkling soda, allspice, cinnamon, brown sugar and 2 tsp. molasses
- Scrape off any excess foam created from shaking
- Divide among two glasses (I used white wine tumblers)
- Enjoy on their own or with fresh gluten-free gingerbread men cookies!
If you like this, we’ve got more Christmas mocktails for you!
Cranberry White Russian