Baked bean nachos! These make a wonderful weeknight dinner because it’s both easy to make and to clean up.
Our baked bean nachos are quick to put together and definitely a crowd pleaser. Parents will love to make it because they are so fast and kids will love the flavor!
I’ve been making these baked bean nachos for nearly 10 years now. My sister Tera originally shared her recipe for them with us years ago and I have since adapted it slightly for my own flavor profile. The same thing remains though, they are so delicious!
I first shared them years ago here as Tera’s beany nachos. Now we just call them baked bean nachos. I love to whip up a batch of homemade tomatillo salsa verde to dip them in.
The smoked paprika adds a depth of flavor that goes so well with the fresh cilantro and cool sour cream. I personally like to sprinkle a little extra onto the nachos after all the garnish has been added.
One pan meals like this are my favorite on busy nights especially. Sometimes I don’t even get plates out, we just eat together at the table right off of the pan.
My friend Erin of Meaningful Eats also has a one pot Southwest chicken and rice dish that everyone raves about!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Baked Bean Nachos
- 1 28 oz. can Bush's Original Baked Beans
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 15 oz. can corn, drained
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 3 C shredded cheddar cheese
- Corn tortilla chips gluten-free
- Optional: sour cream salsa, cilantro and chopped tomatoes
- In a frying pan, brown the beef
- When browned, add corn and beans
- Meanwhile, spread tortilla chips onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese
- Spoon bean and beef mixture onto gluten-free corn tortilla chips and cheese
- Broil everything for 2 minutes
- Top with gluten-free sour cream, salsa and fresh tomatoes
If you like this recipe, you will love these…
The original recipe was posted on May 19, 2011. Here is the photo we used…