Gluten-free Christmas crack is my new go-to holiday treat because everyone adores it and it takes me minimal amount of time to make. This gluten-free Christmas crack is so easy to make and is a delicious holiday treat that everyone will love.
I love this gluten-free Christmas crack because it’s so easy to make and everyone enjoys it at a party. It’s easy to eat on the go while you’re visiting too which is nice. The best part is that it takes under five ingredients to make.
- 1 box gluten-free Glutino table crackers
- 1 C salted butter
- 1 C brown sugar, packed
- 2 C chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 325°F
- Line a large baking pan with aluminum foil and spray the foil with non-stick cooking spray
- Next, line the pan with gluten-free Table crackers
- Meanwhile, place the butter and sugar in a pot over low medium-low heat
- Whisk until the butter is melted
- Once melted, bring to a boil for 2-3 minutes whisking constantly
- Remove pan from heat and pour evenly over crackers
- Spread mixture with a spatula
- Bake for 7-9 minutes
- Remove pan and allow to cool 2 minutes
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate and then pour over the top with a spatula
- Optional: sprinkle with holiday candies
- Place in the freezer for 30 minutes
- Once chocolate has hardened break pieces off the foil and plate
- This candy will stay fresh for 1 - 2 weeks
If you like this recipe, be sure to try these…
*Thanks to Glutino for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own.