Thanks to our friends at Enjoy Life Foods for sponsoring this post.
These peppermint Christmas pancakes are so festive and delicious that everyone will come back for seconds!Everyone is going to love these peppermint Christmas pancakes. They are gluten and dairy-free but so decadent!
Peppermint Christmas pancakes are great on Christmas morning or for a fun December breakfast for dinner. The kids will especially love how yummy they are! The holidays are for treating yourself and these peppermint Christmas pancakes do just that. Our gingerbread pancakes or eggnog pancakes can also do the trick…
Decadent pancakes always remind me of the movie Elf. I’m not a big fan of topping pancakes with spaghetti and maple syrup together.
So instead, we top it with Enjoy Life Foods dairy-free chocolate morsels, syrup, whip and crushed candy canes.
To get the incredible pepperminty flavor even more, we add some real peppermint oil into the pancake batter. To make these dairy-free we went with the Enjoy Life Foods pancake mix. Not only are they dairy-free, but they are allergen-free also.
To get that silky shine in our chocolate syrup, we simply add 2 tsp. to the a bag of Enjoy Life Foods morsels. They work great in all kinds of recipes including our dairy-free peppermint patties. You can get everything you need for these delicious peppermint Christmas pancakes shipped right to your door…
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Peppermint Christmas Pancakes
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods pancake mix prepared
- 4-6 drops peppermint oil
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods chocolate morsels
- 2 tsp. oil of choice
- 1/2 C crushed candy canes allergen-free if needed
- Garnish: dairy-free whipped cream
- Add peppermint oil to prepared Enjoy Life Foods dairy-free pancake mix
- Preheat a griddle on medium heat (300 degrees) and grease VERY well
- Fry pancakes until all the mix is gone
- Meanwhile, heat one bag of Enjoy Life Foods morsels and 2 tsp. oil in the microwave for 1 minute
- Remove and stir Heat in 10 seconds intervals if you need it more melted, be careful not to overheat
- Top each pancake stack with dairy-free whip, chocolate syrup and crushed candy canes
If you like these pancakes, you will like these too…