Bohemian Wedding Charcuterie: This gorgeous outdoor boho wedding is full of inspiration for any earthy blushing bride! Cheese and charcuterie boards are SO in and perfect for a big bohemian wedding. Guests will love all the tasty eats and treats and you will love the gorgeous esthetic!
This bohemian wedding charcuterie was so much fun to put together you guys! It was especially an honor to create because it was for my sweet little sister and her husband.
We included all kinds of goodies including Schar gluten-free baguettes, ciabatta rolls and crisp breadsticks. They are great for reducing the richness of so many varieties of cured meats and cheeses.
Of course, a variety of delectable meats and cheeses were also available. But there are so many other things to make up an amazing bohemian wedding charcuterie!
Bohemian Wedding Charcuterie
- Sliced hard mini peppered salami
- Sliced pepperoni
- Large thin sliced salami
- Boursin Cheese
- Fresh rosemary
- Sliced swiss cheese
- Brie wheel
- Merlot BellaaVitano
- Gluten-free Schar hard breadsticks
- Gluten-free Schar ciabatta rolls
- Schar gluten-free baguettes
- Tomato bruschetta
Subscribe to This Vivacious Life
Receive a free e-book of Instant Pot recipes!
- Olive tapenades
- Dried mangoes
- Dried Figs
- Fresh basil
- Olive oil
- Fresh grapes
- Charcuterie cheese board cookies
Boho Wedding Decor
- Marble cheese board
- Wood handled spreaders
- Wire baskets
- Metal buckets
- Marble cake stands
- Wood bowls
- Tapenade bowls
- Silver tongs
- Copper canister
- 2-tiered wood platter
I love using Schar gluten-free breads and breadsticks on any charcuterie board. They taste so great! I love how crunchy and authentic the crisp the Italian breadsticks are. They are great on their own or would be lovely wrapped in prosciutto.
The ciabatta rolls are soft and pillowy. They are perfect for making little deli sandwiches or for dipping in bruschetta. I love using the baguettes for dipping in real olive oil and tapenade. I especially like the combination of kalamata and green pimento olives in our tapenade recipe below.
All of these breads are so versatile but are a lovely and much needed addition to a rich charcuterie and cheese board!
Dessert and Drinks
- Charcuterie and cheeseboard cookies from Enchanted Cookie Boutique (She always does the most amazing job. I mean look at those olive cookies and salami slices!)
- Naked cake with lots of greenery and little garden roses
- Grapefruit and rosemary water
- Lemon and lavender water
- Orange and sage water
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Kalamata and Green Olive Tapenade
- 1 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 cup small green pimento olives
- 1/4 cup sun dried in olive oil
- 1 T capers
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 T chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 T chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 T chopped fresh oregano leaves
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Put everything into the blender and pulse until finely chopped. Spread over Schar gluten-free ciabatta rolls or baguettes.
If you like this, be sure to check out these…
*Thank you to Schar for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own. This post may contain affiliate links.