This chocolate lovers Valentines party is sure to be the most delicious celebration you will attend. A chocolate lovers Valentines party is so easy to recreate and requires very little to wow your guests.
I love throwing parties and this chocolate lovers Valentines party was another fun one. Mostly because it was so easy to put together. Some gorgeous florals, tasty chocolate treats and good company really made for a great couples party. I mean, how can a table full of chocolate not though right?
The first thing to do for any chocolate party is to plan the menu. You can serve up everything from cookies, brownies and cake to chocolate bars, and chocolate milk to chocolate dipped strawberries.
What if you have a friend though that is dairy-free? That must mean they could never take part in a chocolate lovers Valentines party right? Not anymore. In fact, every single thing you see on this Valentines dessert table is dairy and top 8 allergen-free. Enjoy Life Foods makes chocolate treats that everyone can enjoy. Here’s some of them that we served up…
- Enjoy Life ProBurst Protein Bites
- Soft Baked Cookies, Double Chocolate Brownie
- Chocolate sunseed crunch & smores decadent bars
- Brownie chocolate strawberry heart cakes
- Ricemilk crunch and chocolate bars
- Sea salt Plentils dipped in dark chocolate morsels
- Dark chocolate morsels dipped strawberries
For decor, keep it simple and classy. Stick with classic reds and white. I like to modernize my floral arrangements with greenery like eucalyptus and ornamental grass. Adding some linens that have hearts definitely give it more of a Valentines feel. A marquee “LOVE” sign gives it a bit more pizzazz that is necessary for a table that wows.
A simple Valentines Banner will also add more decor in a classy and minimalistic way. Choose one that keeps with your theme and color palette.
Since chocolate makes everyone thirsty, I wanted to style a drink cart for our chocolate lovers Valentines party. It’s only fitting to serve up ice cold milk or in the case of a dairy-free party, rice milk. It couldn’t be a more tasty accompaniment. We even made mini Enjoy Life Foods heart brownies to put on the side of each pink glass drink cup.
Add some more timeless Valentines decor to the cart and it will fit right in with your party. No party is complete without a signature dessert. For this one I decided to go with classic Valentines flavors and make a chocolate strawberry heart cakes. They were soft, decadent and rich. Everything you could ask for in a chocolate lovers Valentines party dessert.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Chocolate Strawberry Heart Cakes
- 1 box Enjoy Life Foods brownie mix
- 1 C diced strawberries
- 1 C strawberry jam
- 1 bag Enjoy Life Foods chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Spray a heart shaped pan with gluten-free cooking spray
- Prepare the brownie mix as directed
- Stir in diced strawberries
- Pour brownie mix into heart pan vessels evenly
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes
- Let cool completely then remove and place on a baking rack over tinfoil
- Meanwhile, over low heat melt the chocolate chips
- Evenly smear strawberry jam over each chocolate heart cake
- Pour melted chocolate over each cake and let cool completely
- Enjoy with cold rice milk for a delicious top-8 free treat
Photography by Tyree Shaw Photography
*Thank you to Enjoy Life Foods for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary compensation and products. Opinions are all my own and truly reflective of how we feel about these products. This post may contain affiliate links.