If you need an easy weekday breakfast, these sweet breakfast burritos are your answer. Granola isn’t just for cereal anymore!Sweet breakfast burritos are an easy and delicious breakfast to start the day.
These sweet breakfast burritos are an easy way to get nourishment into little (and big) bellies quickly. Around here, weekday mornings sound a bit like this, “Hurry, hurry get dressed. Hurry, hurry, get your shoes. What about your backpack? Let’s go, let’s go” Life just goes at double speed when we are trying to get out the door for school and breakfast can be stressful if I don’t have some quick and easy options ready.
We love making eggs and I love making oatmeal but the kids get sick of these two things. Coming up with something that gets them exciting to eat is what I am constantly trying to achieve. I love these sweet breakfast burritos because they are SO easy and they are a fun little breakfast that the kids will enjoy eating both for the taste and the novelty look.
Fresh fruit, crunchy whole grain gluten-free granola and a bit of sweet cream marry together so well for a little breakfast delight.
- 4 gluten-free flour like tortillas
- 1 C sliced strawberries
- 1 C blueberries
- 1 C Bakery on Main Organic Happy Granola
- 6 T cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 T powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- In a bowl with a mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar and lemon juice
- Spread cream mixture evenly over four tortillas
- Top each with 1/4 cup of blueberries, 1/4 C strawberries and 1/4 C Bakery On Main Organic Happy Granola in your favorite flavor (Sprouted Blueberry Flax, Sprouted Grains & Honey, or Sprouted Maple Quinoa!)
- Roll and serve
I love using Bakery on Main Organic Happy Granola because they have great flavors like blueberry flax, maple quinoa and grains and honey. They are sprouted with ancient grains as well as certified organic and gluten-free. This is definitely something to feel good about! Unlike some granolas, these are crunchy and sweet with 18 grams of whole grains.
Isn’t it great, granola isn’t just for breakfast cereal anymore! *Thanks to Bakery on Main for sponsoring this post.