These gluten-free oatmeal cream pies are a Little Debbie copycat that you are going to love just like you did when you were a kid.Please a crowd with these gluten-free oatmeal cream pies… Nobody will ever even know they are gluten-free.
If you guys are like me then finally being able to have gluten-free oatmeal cream pies Little Debbie copy cat recipe is a dream come true! I used to love these cookies so much as a kid and could literally have eaten the whole box if my mom wouldn’t let me. Something about the flat, sweet cookie just just stole my heart.
I’ve seen other recipes around the web for something similar but most of them were made with puffy cookies. I wanted that flat, chewy oatmeal cookie I was used to. These gluten-free oatmeal cream pies Little Debbie copycat totally hit the spot.
I love this recipe is quite simple fix to thanks to Bakery on Main traditional flavor instant oats. I love using them because they are certified gluten-free and made in a dedicated facility. They are also a great source of multigrain including gluten-free oats, flax, chia seeds, quinoa and amaranth. I am somewhat of a fiber freak, so I especially love that this oatmeal is also loaded with fiber.
I asked my husband if these gluten-free oatmeal cream pies Little Debbie copycats tasted like the real thing and he said they were very, very close and tasted fantastic. For me, that was a huge win! We hope you enjoy them as much as we did.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Gluten-Free Oatmeal Cream Pies Little Debbie Copycat
- 2 C brown sugar
- 3/4 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 T cinnamon
- 2 T milk
- 1/2 tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- 1 2/3 C gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 C Bakery on Main Traditional Flavor Instant Oatmeal
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 T butter warm and melted
- 1 C powdered sugar
- 1 tsp. gluten-free vanilla
- 1 T milk
- 2 C mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a stand mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar
- Add eggs and mix well
- Add in remaining ingredients and combine
- On a silicone lined or greased baking sheet, please small cookie scoop or tablespoon size balls on the baking sheet 3 inches apart
- Bake for 10-11 minutes
- The middle should be a bit undone still and the edges golden brown, be sure not overbake or they won't be chewy
- Let cool a couple minutes then remove and place on a wire cooling rack
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling by mixing together softened butter, powdered sugar, gluten free vanilla extract, marshmallows and milk
- Beat on medium speed 4-5 minutes
- Pipe the cream filling on to the flat side of one cookie then top with the remaining cookie to make a cream pie
If you like these cookies, you should give these a try…
*Thank you to Bakery on Main for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own.