I love making family friendly drinks that are both beautiful and delicious. This grapefruit mocktail with rosemary and honey are both of these things.
This spring, cool down with our tasty grapefruit mocktail with rosemary and honey. The kids will enjoy it as much as the adults.
Our grapefruit mocktail with rosemary and honey embody all the flavors of spring. The grapefruit is both slightly sour and citrusy while the rosemary is herbal and fresh. Honey provides an earthy sweetness that makes you think of carefree days out in the sun.
I especially love how easy this drink is to prepare. I prepared it and had it in hand in less than 10 minutes. Yes, you read that right. That even includes making our yummy grapefruit and honey simple syrup.
The day I made these was a warm spring day and I wanted to have my something nice and cool for the kids and I to enjoy. I didn’t have high expectations for them enjoying like I knew I would. Surprisingly, the loved it! Although, they did ask if they could remove the “green stuff”.
This grapefruit mocktail with rosemary and honey are great as a beautiful everyday beverage. They are also fabulous served up on your bar cart or table at your next party.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Grapefruit Mocktail with Rosemary and Honey
- 2/3 C fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 thin slice of grapefruit
- 2 T raw honey
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 1 C ice
- Combine the honey and 3T grapefruit juice in a small saucepan
- Heat over low temperature until honey is smooth and mixture is warm throughout
- In a mixing cup, add the ice, remaining grapefruit juice, 1/2 tsp. finely chopped rosemary and one sprig of fresh rosemary
- Add in the warm simple syrup made from grapefruit juice and honey
- Place lid on tightly and shake 30 seconds or until chilled
- Pour into fancy glasses, add fresh sprigs of rosemary and add sliced mini grapefruits to the side of cups
If you love this mocktail, be sure to try these…