These muesli muscle bites are sure to give you the energy and protein you need to get through your day or work out.
Whether you’re a fitness fan or just a busy mom like me, these muesli muscle bites are a great way to keep your energy up.
I love quick and easy snacks and these muesli muscle bites are easy to grab and great for both your body and mind. They’re full of good fats, just the right carbohydrates for energy and of course, some muscle building protein. The great thing is that they can be prepared in just minutes and even the kids will love them! You know what that means right? Running late for breakfast… Just whip up a batch of these delicious muesli muscle bites and have the kiddos eat them in your car on the way to school. Is it just me or do you guys often do breakfast in the car too?
I love that these muesli muscle bites are so full of nutrition thanks to the Bakery on Main Organic Happy Muesli. It is jam packed with nutrient dense ingredients like organic flax seeds, organic sprouted chia seeds and organic pumpkin seeds. The omega-3s, fiber and antioxidants are overflowing in this fantastic cereal!
You can totally get creative with this recipe and instead of peanut butter, use almond butter. Also, add other dried fruits that you want. You could also add white chocolate chips or butterscotch chips if you like those more than chocolate. These are YOUR muesli muscle bites so make them just the way you like them.
Make a double batch and feel free to freeze them for later use. Personally, I love them straight out of the freezer nice and cold but the kids like them a little more chewy at room temperature. If you’re looking for more of a decadent way to serve them, dip them in decadent dark chocolate.
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Muesli Muscle Bites
- 2/3 C Bakery on Main Organic Superseed with Chia Happy Muesli
- 1 C gluten-free pretzels
- 1/2 C honey peanut butter
- 1/4 C vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 C plus 2 T raw honey
- 1/4 C chocolate chips
- Place 1 C gluten-free pretzels in a bag then crush
- Place crushed pretzels and remaining ingredients in a stand mixer with paddle attachment and mix until combined
- Using a mini ice cream scoop, spoon out small balls of museli muscle bites on a silicone lined baking sheet
- Place in the freezer for 20-30 minutes then enjoy
- Keep them refrigerated for or at room temperature. I personally like them frozen though...
*Thank you to Bakery on Main for sponsoring this post. I was provided with monetary and product compensation. All opinions are my own.