You guessed it, these are peanut butter reindeer cookies! Nothing says Christmas time like cookies. I just love cookies in all varieties but peanut butter are one of tasty the classics. I wanted to take the favorite holiday treat just one step further by making them into cute little reindeer cookies. Let’s be honest, it gives me another reason to enjoy more sweets too. I mean, who doesn’t love chocolate and peanut butter right? They are a classic combination that marry so well together!
This recipe for peanut butter reindeer cookies is easy, delicious and sure to delight your crowd. I used Glutino all-purpose gluten-free flour and highly recommend it as it works so well. Although, most gluten-free all-purpose flours will work great. I also used Glutino gluten-free fudge covered pretzels to make the “antlers”. There are a few other brands of gluten-free fudge covered pretzels out there if you can’t find this brand. I hope you and your family enjoy these peanut butter reindeer cookies as much as we did. Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
- 1/2 C butter
- 1/2 C creamy HONEY peanut butter
- 1/3 C brown sugar
- 1/3 C sugar
- Dash of Real Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 C gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 bag Glutino gluten-free fudge covered pretzels
- green and red M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cream peanut butter, butter, sugars and eggs. In another bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet and combine. Roll into balls and place on greased or silicone mat lined baking sheet. Flatten with the bottom of a cup and bake 10 minutes. Allow cookies to cool slightly then press in fudge pretzel “antlers”, M&M eyes and nose. Enjoy!
I am honored to have been asked to be a part of this years Glutino Virtual Cookie Swap. Be sure to check out these other great recipes from my fellow gluten-free bloggers. Then go ahead and enter this awesome giveaway from our friends at Glutino!
- Dark Chocolate Chunk and Salted Pretzel Cookies from Maebell’s
- No Bake White Chocolate Cinnamon Cookies from Flippin’ Delish
- Gluten-Free Peppermint Bark Cookies from Gluten Free Baking
- Lemon Currant Butter Cookies from The Pretty Bee
- Cream Cheese Peppermint Pretzel Cookies from JoJo and Eloise
- Peanut Butter Crunch Cookies from I am Celiac
- Gluten-Free Chocolate Dipped Snickerdoodles from The Healthy Home Cook
*I was provided with products and monetary compensation for this sponsored post. I love Glutino products though and use the all the time whether they are provided to me or not. These are my opinions and my opinions alone.