This raspberry mocktail is the perfect balance of sweet and tart with its fresh fruit flavor. Plus, it can be made in 10 minutes!
- Raspberry Simple Syrup
- Blueberry Simple Syrup
- Blackberry Simple Syrup
- Strawberry Simple Syrup
- Peach Simple Syrup
- Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- Orange Simple Syrup
- Rosemary Simple Syrup
- Jalapeno Simple Syrup
It is fresh, FAST and so delicious! It is one of my favorite summer mocktails like our our blue lagoon mocktail and goes great on a barcart with our mimosa mocktail, non-alcoholic gin and tonic and non-alcoholic vodka martini mocktail.
While I used raspberries and lemon, you could certainly give strawberries and limes a try too! Feel free to get creative with any fruit and citrus flavors YOU personally love.
What you need:
- raspberry simple syrup
- muddled fresh raspberries
- non-alcoholic gin
- tonic water (Fever Tree highly recommended)
- fresh raspberries and lemon garnish
How to make it
Step 1: Start by addng 1 Tbls raspberry simple syrup to a glass
Step 2: Add 1 Tbls muddled, fresh raspberries
Step 3: Give the glass a one ounce shot of non-alcoholic gin alternative
Step 4: Fill the glass 2/3 full of ice
Step 5: Top with tonic water and a squeeze of lemon
Step 6: Garnish with fresh raspberries and a lemon slice
So what is the best mocktail?
While this delicious raspberry mocktail is really delicious and kids especially love it, I also have some other favorite drinks. Our non-alcoholic White Russian is creamy and cool.
Other delicious recipes with raspberry…
Poppyseed Cake with Raspberries
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Fresh Raspberry Mocktail
- Start by addng 1 Tbls raspberry simple syrup to a glass
- Add 1 Tbls muddled, fresh raspberries
- Give the glass a one ounce shot of non-alcoholic gin alternative
- Fill the glass 2/3 full of ice
- Top with tonic water and a squeeze of lemon
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a lemon slice