This is our favorite non-alcoholic white sangria recipe that can be made in under 10 minutes. Plus, it is sure to be a crowd pleaser with it’s fresh and fruity flavor!
What is a good white wine for sangria?
We recommend using a truly 0.0% non-alcoholic white wine for this recipe. Since you are adding in plenty of fruit, it doesn’t need to be an overly expensive variety.
Both work great in our recipe as well as this watermelon and honeydew sangria recipe from my friend Eden at Sugar and Charm. It is super simple to make it non-alcoholic with the right 0.0% wine.
What else you do use non-alcoholic wine for?
I love using 0.0% wine and spirits in a variety of mocktails! Here are some of my favorites…
Subscribe to This Vivacious Life
Receive a free e-book of Instant Pot recipes!
- Mimosa Mocktail
- Virgin Margarita
- Non-Alcoholic Prosecco Drink
- Non-Alcoholic Gin and Tonic
- Fresh Raspberry Mocktail
I always 0.0 to ensure they are truly alcohol free. Many “non-alcoholic” options out there still have .07% by volume…a big difference from 0.0%!
Other mocktails without wine or spirits
- Blue lagoon mocktail
- Virgin Strawberry Mocktail
- Candy Cane Martini Christmas Mocktail
- Smoking Halloween Drinks Non-Alcoholic
- Non-Alcoholic White Russian
- Grapefruit Mocktail
- BEST Thanksgiving Drinks Non-Alcoholic
- Cranberry Mocktail
- Non-Alcoholic Bloody Mary Mocktail
- Crockpot Apple Cider
- Blackberry Lemonade
- Lavender Lemonade
- Gingerbread Martini Mocktail
If mocktail making is new to you, don’t worry, we show you how to make the prefect mocktail everytime!
How to make it
Step one: Add all fruit but the green apple to your glass pitcher
Step two: Slice the green apples horizontally about 1/2 inch thick so that you get a pretty star shape in the middle
Pro Tip:Remove any seeds carefully before adding to the mocktail to avoid drinking themStep three: Using a star cookie cutter, cut out star shapes from the sliced apple disksStep four: Add the extra pieces of apple that came off the stars (no food waste here!) into the pitcher along with the non-alcoholic wine to the pitcherStep five: Add the sparkling ciderStep six: Stir well and top with your apple stars, saving one for each glass to serve
Pro Tip:Add raspberries and pineapple for a bit more fruity flavor
Can you make white sangria ahead of time?
Absolutely! This is best when left to deepen the flavors for at least 30 minutes. If you can let it rest in the refrigerator for a few hours or overnight, the taste is even better.
How do you store it?
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
The BEST Non-Alcoholic White Sangria
- 1 bottle 750 ml white wine non-alcoholic
- 1 bottle 750 ml sparkling pineapple, pear or apple cider
- 2 C seedless watermelon cubed
- 1 C strawberries sliced
- 1 C blueberries
- 2 green apples
- Add all fruit but the green apple to your glass pitcher
- Slice the green apples horizontally about 1/2 inch thick so that you get a pretty star shape in the middle, remove any seeds carefully
- Using a star cookie cutter, cut out star shapes from the sliced apple disks
- Add the extra pieces of apple that came off the stars into the pitcher
- Add the non-alcoholic wine to the pitcher
- Next, add the sparkling cider
- Top with your apple stars, saving one for each glass to serve