Our smoking Halloween mocktails are sure to WOW & definitely creates an eerie effect! This is the best of Halloween drinks non-alcoholic!
Halloween Drinks Non-Alcoholic
I love having some great non-alcoholic holiday beverages in my back pocket. It makes it so those who aren’t drinking still get to enjoy festive sips too. This smoking pumpkin punch is especially delicious and makes a fun and eerie presentation!
If you are going for a less spooky and more colorful kids Halloween bash, our blue lagoon mocktail is a vibrant 3 minute non-alcoholic drink that everyone will enjoy. It goes great with our Halloween charcuterie board or CharBOOterie board!
What you need
- Apple cider
- Orange juice
- Orange zest
- Pumpkin puree
- Simple syrup
- Mulling spices (here’s a great recipe if you don’t want store bought)
- Dry ice
How to make it
Step 1: Whisk together 1 cup apple cider, 1 cup orange juice a little bit of orange zest, and a half a cup of puréed pumpkin in a pan on the stove over medium to low heat
Step 2: Add a couple tablespoons of simple syrup and some mulling spices in a cheesecloth and continue cooking
Step 3: Heat thoroughly then remove spices, whisk it really well and serve hot
Step 4: Add a bit of dry ice for an eerie effect that everyone will love!
Other mocktails without non-alcoholic wine or spirits
- Virgin Strawberry Mocktail
- Candy Cane Martini Christmas Mocktail
- Non-Alcoholic White Russian
- Grapefruit Mocktail
- BEST Thanksgiving Drinks Non-Alcoholic
- Cranberry Mocktail
- Non-Alcoholic Bloody Mary Mocktail
- Crockpot Apple Cider
- Blackberry Lemonade
- Lavender Lemonade
- Fresh Raspberry Mocktail
- Gingerbread Martini Mocktail
If mocktail making is new to you, don’t worry, we show you how to make the prefect mocktail everytime!
What’s best to serve with these?
I love serving up these yummy fall themed treats to serve with our non-alcoholic Halloween mocktails…
I personally love a variety of sweets and savories so here are the ones I choose first.Witches Finger Cookies, Halloween Sandwiches, Spider Cookies, No-Bake Ghost Cookies, Halloween Cheeseball and Gluten-Free Quesadilla Jack O’ Lantern are my go to’s.
Other Halloween Mocktails
Each of these recipes is sure to be a hit at your next Halloween party. The drinks are fun, a little spooky and a lot delicious!
For this witches night out Halloween party I made these for, I really wanted the mocktails to be the star. I first chose this delicious dark sangria from Eden over at Sugar and Charm.
I simply replaced the regular wine with a 0.0% non-alcoholic red and it was my favorite drink of the night! The plums, black grapes and blackberries made for a very eerie
Halloween mocktails drink.
- Frog’s Breath Floats from Chicken Scratch NY
- Mulled Apple Cider from The Urben Life
- Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice from A Saucy Kitchen
- Candycorn Punch from Creative Homemaking
- Spooky Halloween Punch from Bitz and Giggles
- Melting Witch Halloween Punch from Food Meanderings
- Jack O’ Lantern Punch from Party with Unicorns
If you like this, be sure to check out these other great Halloween ideas…
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
Smoking Halloween Mocktails
- 2 C apple cider
- 2 C orange juice
- 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1 C pumpkin puree
- 2 T simple syrup
- 2 T mulling spices in a cheesecloth or tea strainer
- dry ice
- Whisk together apple cider, orange juice, orange zest, and puréed pumpkin in a pan on the stove over medium to low heat
- Add simple syrup and some mulling spices in a cheesecloth to the punch and continue cooking
- Heat thoroughly then remove spices
- Whisk it really well and serve warm
- Add a bit of dry ice for an eerie effect that everyone will love!
This was originally published on October 3, 2018. It has been updated as of October 1, 2019 to include more photos and recipes from other great blogs.
Photos by Amie Pendle