Thanksgiving mocktails are the go to drink this harvest season! Our fresh and gingery non-alcoholic Thanksgiving drink is easy to make and embodies all the best fall flavors.
Thanksgiving Drinks Non-Alcoholic
When it comes to Thanksgiving mocktails, this drink is so simple and yet tastes fantastic! Hints of fall spice like cinnamon and nutmeg marry perfectly with ginger, pomegranate and fresh citrus.
The result is a very refreshing mocktail that still has the warmth you want in your Autumn beverage. It’s perfect for serving on our outdoor Thanksgiving dinner table.
What you need
- Ginger beer
- Pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate arils
- Cinnamon sticks
- Agave syrup
How to make it
Subscribe to This Vivacious Life
Receive a free e-book of Instant Pot recipes!
Step 1: Fill your copper cups with large pieces of ice
Step 2: Pour 1 tbsp pomegranate juice and 6 oz. ginger beer or tonic water in each cup over ice
Step 3: Squeeze each cup with half lime and stir gently to combine
Step 4: Top with a dash of fresh ground nutmeg, cinnamon stick and drizzle of agave syrup if desired for more sweetness
Can you add other non-alcoholic spirits?
Definitely! We have a great non-alcoholic gin and tonic that uses a fantastic botanical based spirit that would go great in this recipe.
You could also add non-alcoholic prosecco drink to it as well for a sweet and bubbly addition! And the 0.0% tequila we use in our virgin margarita mocktail would also go great with this Thanksgiving drink non-alcoholic.
While I would recommend our non-alcoholic vodka, it does make a great addition to the drinks you are serving up.
More great Thanksgiving mocktails
These are a few of my other favorite drinks to serve up at Thanksgiving. They are easy and definitely crowd pleasers!
- Crockpot Apple Cider
- Non-Alcoholic White Russian
- If you want a more savory option, this non-alcoholic Bloody Mary mocktail is great
- You could also serve up some Harry Potter food and our butterbeer!
- Cranberry Moscow Mule
- Holiday Cranberry Mocktail
- Cranberry Pineapple Mocktail
- Cranberry Cosmo Mocktail
- Thanksgiving punch
- Pineapple apple mocktail
- Copycat Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
- Non-alcoholic apple cider punch
- Keto Friendly Eggnog
- Caramel Apple Freeze
- Apple Pie Smoothie
Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Food
Since food is the main star at any Thanksgiving gathering, these are some of our favorite dishes as well.
Our gluten-free green bean casserole, gluten-free turkey and gluten-free crescent rolls are always on the menu along with the BEST gluten-free cornbread casserole and gluten-free stuffing with sausage and apples.
We also like to serve gluten-free mashed potatoes, gluten-free sweet potato casserole with brown sugar and then these Thanksgiving cookies and gluten-free apple pie cups or gluten-free pie jarsfor dessert. Watch everything disappear right before your eyes!
Need an EASY and delicious breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert?
Take a look at my Sheet Pan Meals and More!
- 1 1/2 C ice
- 12 oz ginger beer or tonic water
- 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp pomegranate arils
- 1 lime
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- dash of nutmeg
- drizzle of agave syrup optional
- Fill your copper cups with large pieces of ice
- pour 1 tbsp pomegranate juice in each cup over ice
- pour 6 oz. of ginger beer or tonic water over ice in each cup
- squeeze each cup with half lime and stir gently to combine
- Top with a dash of fresh ground nutmeg, cinnamon stick and drizzle of agave syrup if desired for more sweetness